Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

I have to say that this is a great move, and defensively it will make the Bombers much better.

Kudos to Walters this time for using whatever he had left under the cap after the Durant fiasco to make this happen.

Bighill is the type of player who will fit in well with the character of this team, and other than the  ratio implications, is a much better pickup for the Bombers than Muamba would have been.

I like it!

Edited by TheSource

great move...we just solidified the defense and allows a Gause or Wilson time to develop...also not too worried it just a one yr deal...that will be addressed this off-season.

Thanks to Durant quiting prob wont need to axe a veteran...if we do be prob a Nevis..or a Fogg and we have the talent inhouse to compensate for that..my opinion is OPO is to valuable all round to get rid of

If we press the issue with the cfl to et the 70k back for sms like i think we will then no ned to cut anyone for sms reasons...again..thanks Durant lol

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

... pretty awesome and will probably keep up the awesome play, cuz Bighill is awesome.

Freakin' awesome.

O'Shea type of player, motors always running.  Curious to know why just one year. Courting period or does he want to try his hand still with the NFL?

I love the signing and assume we'll be better against the run but will the Bighill signing help the secondary? I still have concerns because I recall we got lit up pretty good back there all last season. 

11 minutes ago, J5V said:

I love the signing and assume we'll be better against the run but will the Bighill signing help the secondary? I still have concerns because I recall we got lit up pretty good back there all last season. 

Bighill massively improves the secondary - loffler will play deeper now and QBs will have less time