Labour Day Classic: Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan

Rich

6 hours ago, tracker said:

If memory serves, that spit of saliva expelling would have to cover quite a distance.  But  yes, that was really low-class if it happened and the video reviews ought to identify them and get them banned with an apology to Carter from the club.

There are 50 security cams in that building. Must be 300 cellphones within 50 feet. He claims to be close enough to see his teeth. Sounds familiar. 

Anyone that believes carter was spit on, would then have to believe he's a thug, as he admitted in the subsequent tweet. Carter can't have it both ways. 

#weirdvictimthing    #legcramps   #riderliars  #thugslie 

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 9:10 PM, johnzo said:

My guess: if the Riders can keep Glenn clean, they win. That quick release of his really matches up well against that soft Richie Hall D.

You nailed it.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 7:00 PM, TheSource said:

In my opinion they will not do this because having an exciting O is enough to put butts in the seats and the $$$ is always the bottom line in Winnipeg. Winnipeg is a city that always settles for good over great because great costs too much... typical small market mentality...

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 7:03 PM, TheSource said:

Sadly, Riders have always had a higher regard for being world class. Just a difference between the two provinces I guess.

You've posted nothing but dumb **** on this forum and these two posts take the cake. Regina is a smaller market than Winnipeg, BTW.

It's official: you're an idiot.

On September 3, 2017 at 7:03 PM, TheSource said:

Sadly, Riders have always had a higher regard for being world class. Just a difference between the two provinces I guess.

World class?! Saskatchewan is a **** hole and their fans are loud and obnoxious. I got a job offer with a substantial pay raise to go live out there and I declined without a moments hesitation. 

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

He's a perfect Jones player, not embarrassed to fake an injury and then lie about it afterwards, now that's character!

I'll cut him a bit of slack on this. Not all players are leaders and it appears he is following the instructions of his leader and coach, Chris Jones. We can't be surprised by any of this. That is the persona of the man, black shirt and everything. If you're expecting class and fairness from this guy, forget it. He is here to win and will do anything to achieve it. 

47 minutes ago, J5V said:

I'll cut him a bit of slack on this. Not all players are leaders and it appears he is following the instructions of his leader and coach, Chris Jones. We can't be surprised by any of this. That is the persona of the man, black shirt and everything. If you're expecting class and fairness from this guy, forget it. He is here to win and will do anything to achieve it. 

now imagine if he wore black shirts, and shorts!  Oh the humanity!

On 9/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, Rod Black said:

There are 50 security cams in that building. Must be 300 cellphones within 50 feet. He claims to be close enough to see his teeth. Sounds familiar. 

Anyone that believes carter was spit on, would then have to believe he's a thug, as he admitted in the subsequent tweet. Carter can't have it both ways. 

#weirdvictimthing    #legcramps   #riderliars  #thugslie 

No Carter fan here, but apparently security went over there right after as Carter had talked to them.  There are classless fans everywhere.  Bombers had some last week, and I am sure the Riders will have some when they visit this week.   It is the unfortunate consequence of over indulgence, which is only heightened in games like LD and the rematch.  It shouldn't paint a full fanbase and looking at Carter's twitter early he essentially says the same at some point.  Unfortunate that this stuff happens, but it always well.

46 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Marshall out, Lafrance to start. I'm curious if Campbell and Labatte are out on the oline.

yeah, they accomplished very little on the ground if you were to take the one bust out of the equation.  I mean that was a big play, but that bust aside I think their longest run was maybe 6 or 7 yards with an average of maybe 2 or 3.