Labour Day Classic: Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan

Rich

28 minutes ago, J5V said:

Can't think of a single positive to take away from this game.

We don't live in a town that rhymes with ******?

Edit1:

What? ****** is censored?

How about penis?

Edit2:

WTF... why is ****** censored and Penis is not? How about rectum?

Edit3:

If anything they (Rich) should censor Regina and leave ****** well enough alone.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

On September 1, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

My prediction is the Random Death Thread 2017 will have the inclusion of the Riders season and their fans hopes included in there by monday morning

Looks like your prediction was about as right as the play of the Bombers in the first 15 minutes. After that Rider butt kickin of the Bombers. I won't be surprised if that same Rider team plays big in Winnipeg and rides away with another Victory. Dosent look like Hall or Lapo's game plans even came close. 

26 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Especially for the ones that have to stay.

After spending time Downtown Winnipeg.  I sure wouldn't be feeling sorry for anyone anywhere else .

Besides are we not suppose to be talking football? Or does that only take place when the Bombers win. Facing adversity in the middle of a season can help a team to get better and stronger.  Sure a lot better than having to face it at the end of a season. Like it or not the Green team looks to be for real . Fingers crossed they don't take another victory next week. Otherwise you will have to knock their water supply or something along that line  

56 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

0 receptions for 0 yards

1 reception for 5 yards

0 receptions for 0 yards

The above is what Lankford has given us on offense in the last three games. Somebody tell MOS and Lapo this and have them explain why we benched Thorpe for this guy.

And not much on the return game either

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

0 receptions for 0 yards

1 reception for 5 yards

0 receptions for 0 yards

The above is what Lankford has given us on offense in the last three games. Somebody tell MOS and Lapo this and have them explain why we benched Thorpe for this guy.

Well he did have at least one handoff for a good gain a couple weeks ago as well. But really I put more blame on the game plan than anything else. I can remember them actually trying to go deep one time, it was just off Adams finger tips. If Lankford is in the game to be your burner then why the **** is he not even given a chance to make an impact? Why did we wait until well into the 3rd quarter to even try and push the ball downfield and loosen up the coverage the riders had on the underneath stuff? Was a loser gameplan by Lapo this week. He expected the Riders would just roll over and let us turn 2-4 yard passes into first downs. Not going to happen against teams not named Hamilton or Edmonton with their PR playing at LB. 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

I'll admit I am a fan of that red-headed rider chick that they kept showing on camera that game.   Labour day memories, ahh...

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

FORT HEW WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Of course it will but, are you drunk/stoned/all-of-the-above? Not judging, just saying. :10_wink:

Nope Floyd. If your a fan of a gal in Regina...Not judging...

J/k

Edited by Rod Black

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Why did we wait until well into the 3rd quarter to even try and push the ball downfield a

I thought Nichols had lots of time, and was looking downfield. Can't see what's going on offscreen.

Maybe the receivers weren't open enough to throw to. Or he's not willing to try throws that other QB try.

and the throw to Adams was about six inches from being a completion for a touchdown.

but you're right, two plays really were the difference  in the game. They beat us at our own game.

That probably won't happen again, it would be out of character for this Bomber team.

Edited by Mark F

Just now, Mark F said:

I thought Nichols had lots of time, and was looking downfield. Can't see what's going on offscreen.

Maybe the receivers weren't open enough to throw to. Or he's not willing to try throws that other QB try.

and the throw to Adams was about six inches from being a completion for a touchdown.

but you're right, two plays really were the difference  in the game. They beat us at our own game.

That probably won't happen again, it would be out of character for this Bomber team.

It better not happen again next weekend. Once is happenstance, but two lopsided losses are going to send fans into PTSD.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Apparently Bomber fans spit on Duron Carter. If true that's absolutely classless. Proceeds to say Bomber fans are the worst fans in the CFL and he can't wait to kick our asses next week. This guy is such a clown. 

If memory serves, that spit of saliva expelling would have to cover quite a distance.  But  yes, that was really low-class if it happened and the video reviews ought to identify them and get them banned with an apology to Carter from the club.

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Apparently Bomber fans spit on Duron Carter. If true that's absolutely classless. Proceeds to say Bomber fans are the worst fans in the CFL and he can't wait to kick our asses next week. This guy is such a clown. 

Whoa how did my saliva travel through my TV...  #mindblown