Labour Day Classic: Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan

Rich

To be fair, it's just been a rough afternoon all around.  At some point our 4-game win streak was going to come to an end against SSK and this was the game I picked it to happen.

But Richie Hall is responsible for the crappy show we've been seeing on defense, and if we're going to win the cup, this scheme must be done away with.

So much confusion.

Targeting Ed Gainey all game...  wtf?  There's mad science for you.

Starting two backs for 11 combined touches...

Sitting Poop and then playing Okpo at DT half the game

No Dressler on PR

Constantly lining Hurl up at the DL - closing a gap but leaving everything open up the middle

Starting Derek Jones at CB instead of Carmichael after Heath injury

Outcoached at every level.  Embarassing.

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

a big ol meh from me re: this game.  LDC is always a tough game but at least we got some points back there (tho a little more would have been nicer). So we win the BB by 12 and we take the series. The end. oh yeah and don't spot them so many points in the first half

We already beat them lol. We don't have to win the BB by any specific score; just win.

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So much confusion.

Targeting Ed Gainey all game...  wtf?  There's mad science for you.

Starting two backs for 11 combined touches...

Sitting Poop and then playing Okpo at DT half the game

No Dressler on PR

Constantly lining Hurl up at the DL - closing a gap but leaving everything open up the middle

Starting Derek Jones at CB instead of Carmichael after Heath injury

Outcoached at every level.  Embarassing.

A few of these appear to be bitching for the sake of it. Should we ignore 3 turnovers in the redzone?

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

A few of these appear to be bitching for the sake of it. Should we ignore 3 turnovers in the redzone?

As usual, Im not sure what you're trying to get at...  accuse me of bitching for no reason and then add another point to the list ha...  sure why not.

I can add Lapo's over-wrought playcalling, Nichols staring guys down and then targeting Denmark when the sun is in his eyes too?

25 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Thorpe would've been more useful than lankford which goes without saying, but I also think I would've preferred him to Denmark.

Denny runs good routes, has good hands, but is so friggin' soft.

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

As usual, Im not sure what you're trying to get at...  accuse me of bitching for no reason and then add another point to the list ha...  sure why not.

I can add Lapo's over-wrought playcalling, Nichols staring guys down and then targeting Denmark when the sun is in his eyes too?

Sure. Dressler doesnt return punts for us. Hasnt at all. Carmichael sucks. Those 2. Just odd you'd mention those.