CFL Tidbits..

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

The 2015 Riders D says Hello.

First of all....Hall is still with us (but hopefully not for 17') secondly if that's all we can attract is Chamblin we may as well remain status quo at dc...Might as well bring back etch-a-sketch (choke, cough,cough)...... as the riders left overs aren't really thrilling me...There has to be better out there.

Edited by Stickem

8 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

The funny thing is that the shenanigans that they played probably made the broadcast of that game more interesting for TSN as they got to talk about the "controversy" of what they were doing.

Still, the league should be investigating them.  Can't bite the hand that feeds you.

5 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

To be fair when he had the pieces he had a real good defence in 2013. 

Kavis Reed oversaw some garbage defences for Hamilton and Toronto.  Was a big no for me when he came here.  He did alright for us.

You never know which combination of players and coaches will make the magic sauce.

The trend of saying the same old names over and over is not my favourite though.

17 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Etch is a Don Cherry in waiting, absolutely unfiltered which is somewhat refreshing compared to the mono-speak drone that emanates from the CFL talking heads, coaches and athletes.  He may be a half step off crazy but he's funny as hell.

Oh i dont doubt it. Id take any one over half the guys we are subjected to by TSN. Id rather listen to dave ritchie talk in riddles. I muted out almost every bit of TSN this year for OB. 

What did Orridge say the penalty would be to the Eskimos & Maas if he didn't do what was intended with the 2nd mic game? I don't understand the mindset of the Eskimos organization which starts with Ed Hervey. If Hervey had told Maas to cooperate none of this would have happened from the very beginning. Every other team who participated did what was expected even though they didn't like it either. Why would they decide to fight a battle over this hill knowing they'd never win?