Notables
- padless practice
- Wild not practising but present
- Chungh not practising but present
- Leggett all first team reps at SAM
- A. Harris all first team reps at RB
- T. Flanders no reps with first team O or ST's - look for him to be scratched
- Fogg, Posey and M. Harris all practising with 2nd team D
- Knox, Fogg and McDuffie all taking ST's reps..they're the likely DI's (other than Medlock)
- McDuffie and Fogg sharing kick return reps...punt reps to Fogg
- D. Adams all 1st team reps at X receiver
- T. Gurley reps only with 2nd team O
- B. Johnson all first team reps at field HB;
- Nichols very efficient in red zone;
- Davis is still 2nd option at QB
- as has been the case for most of the last full days of practise during a week that I've observed, (after stretching) team starts with positional drills, red zone 0 and D and ST's

Here's how they lined up

DB's
- (Field) B. Johnson, Frederick
- (Safety) Loffler
- (Boundary) Heath, Randle

LB's
Burnett Bass Leggett (SAM)

DLine (unchanged)
Westerman Shologan Cummings Cole (Thomas and Corney rotating)

OLine
Bryant Bond Goosen Neufeld Hardrick, (Couture extra O Lineman)

Receivers
D. Adams Dressler Smith Denmark Kohlert

RB's
Harris (Normand)

FYI - this is what I observed from 12-12:45

Edited by Slingin Sammy

39 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Somewhere around Page 2 or 3, I believe....

Thanks for the redirect.  Kind of the reaction I was expecting.  Hopefully he can play above our expectations.

Of course, there's a very high probability that Neufeld will get injured again anyway, so Couture will be right back in there.

Edited by BomberBall

3 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Thanks for the report.

How does everyone feel about Neufeld at RG?

Not good. I worry for Nichols. If Neufeld gets dummied and Nichols gets blasted and badly injured I'm going to break something and it might be over someone's head even if I have to fly to the Peg to do it. 

38 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

thanks, great break down. I hope they take the DI that was used on flanders and use it on gurley. Love to see him rotated in especially in the red zone. 

Wonder if macho harris will make it back onto the active roster for his teams play / depth. 

Pretty sure Flanders' DI spot will be filled by Fogg.  Nothing at practice today suggests Gurley will dress.

55 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

thanks, great break down. I hope they take the DI that was used on Flanders and use it on Gurley. Love to see him rotated in especially in the red zone. 

Wonder if Macho Harris will make it back onto the active roster for his teams play / depth. 

I think that, barring injury, we've seen the last of the Macho Man in blue and gold. Time has exacted its price.

Just a comment on Wild. Love the guy... he's all heart and soul. .but he's had a rough year and unfortunately I don't think he will be back next season.  I like him but he's probably making good coin and quite honestly.... he's getting by on reputation. He's been ok when he's played this year... not good not bad just ok and at his price tag I'd imagine they move on. 

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Just a comment on Wild. Love the guy... he's all heart and soul. .but he's had a rough year and unfortunately I don't think he will be back next season.  I like him but he's probably making good coin and quite honestly.... he's getting by on reputation. He's been ok when he's played this year... not good not bad just ok and at his price tag I'd imagine they move on. 

rough year? before he got hurt everyone was raving about his play. I think people have this habit where they remember the couple times he actually missed a tackle and ignore all the other times that he was all over the field making things happen. 

Wild is one of my favourite players, but what can't be denied is the fact that he misses tackles..quite a bit. Quite close to 20% of the time. He's in good company though as Lacey, Sherritt are both over 20% in misses, and Venable is at 19%.

Wild is always around the play, maybe sometimes too fast - hence, the misses, but, as in the other players mentioned, they would still be on my team.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Wild is one of my favourite players, but what can't be denied is the fact that he misses tackles..quite a bit. Quite close to 20% of the time. He's in good company though as Lacey, Sherritt are both over 20% in misses, and Venable is at 19%.

Wild is always around the play, maybe sometimes too fast - hence, the misses, but, as in the other players mentioned, they would still be on my team.

I think that really is a testament to how much field he covers cause guys like Sherritt are similar in how big an area they cover on the field. I want more guys who get all over the field to make plays rather than fewer and the people trying to say he was having a poor season can GTFO of here with that nonsense. 

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wild is getting by on reputation alone, he hasn't been that great this year... I actually don't think theres even been a noticeable drop off at the LB spot with him out of the lineup. I highly doubt he's back next season. 

As someone who has been open in suggesting Wild may be a casualty in the offseason ... this is ridiculous.

For **** sakes... So Derek's Taylor tweets out some stats that even HE says he doesn't know what to make of, and now Wild is a bad player that misses way too many tackles and wasn't having a good year anyhow. This thread has gone into Crazy Land. . . . 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

For **** sakes... So Derek's Taylor tweets out some stats that even HE says he doesn't know what to make of, and now Wild is a bad player that misses way too many tackles and wasn't having a good year anyhow. This thread has gone into Crazy Land. . . . 

Save the hysterics sweetheart, only one person said he hasn't been good this season.

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

One place I notice Wild's absence is in the backfield chasing the QB, where he often converges with Bass.  Burnett is good but I rarely notice him getting pressure on the QB.