Als @ Riders and Esks @ Lions

Jacquie

20 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

We need the Leos to win here which will bring us closer to hosting a playoff game. 

It's equal. 

Either way, we just need to match the record of the winning team over the final two weeks. 

I think the Lions have a better chance of losing at least one to Sask-Sask than the Esks losing to TiCats-Argos. But, really, we control our destiny now. 

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We've clinched second, haven't we? Sorry, my bad. I just checked the standings. I thought we had won 2 more games than BC. We're tied.  

We need to match the Lions record over the final two weeks. We do and we host the West Semi-Final. If they win more, they host it. 

BY THE BYE

Damn, that's good. Eight overtime games in the CFL this year. Pretty exciting! 

Oh, and the NFL had an overtime game Sunday night between the Seahawks and Cardinals. Yep, it was tied 3-3, so they went for double or nothing. 
And they did it! 6-6 in OT 
No word on the call for defibrillators.
Riveting..

It's special plays like John Chick made in overtime, to create that fumble, that separate the good from the great. Chris Jones, were you watching?

Is it time for Ricky Ray to retire? Or maybe become an inexpensive vet. backup?

It's a nice feeling to see Chris Jones lose...

It's equally nice to see BC defeat the evil empire..

And man that Dickenson is so good at making decisions, he should be commisioner too! 

I see the Eskimos still think they're so special, they don't have to follow game introduction procedures.

How did the Bombers hold Arceneaux and Burnham to nothing yards last time?

Wow, 2 objectionable conduct penalties on one play? Does Maas get Maad or what? I'm thinking I'm glad we never hired this guy..

Vernon Adams - 11-24 for 177 yards 1TD and 1 int....and wins the game. Strange game this football called CFL.

Relevant comment:
#BCLions @MannyShow84 at halftime: "Mike Reilly is useless on the sidelines. Our job is to keep him there." @CFLonTSN

Well, for the Riders against the Alouettes - at least they won the sack battle..

Stoudermire is still 'adventurous' on returns I see...

That roll the Eskimos do..on QB sacks..is getting really old.

Curious how Kent Austin went for two-point conversion when he didn't have to..and yet went for a single-point convert when he maybe should have gone for two?
Dickenson would have got it right..

Bombers return to practice Tuesday...

Edited by Mr Dee

5 hours ago, Jacquie said:

"And man that Dickenson is so good at making decisions, he should be commissionaire too!"

Is the bolded word an auto-correct error or was it that way in the article you got it from? I thought in Canada you had to be a veteran to be a commissionaire so Dickenson wouldn't qualify. ;)

Good catch Jacquie, I missed that. 

No, those thoughts were all mine, no article. But I did move it from my pages page, so it could have been corrected before then. Yes, commisioner was what I intended but maybe on second thought...