Bruce Johnson Suspended

TrueBlue

11 minutes ago, blitzmore said:

Wow...now you are a Doctor...myth? Yeah right!

He's not just a doctor.  He is an expert on football, baseball, broadcasting, filmmaking, fine art, modern education, architecture, and pretty much anything else you can Google or read on an obscure message board.  Just ask him.

Just now, Atomic said:

That's from Paul Friesen.  What's the world coming to when urban dictionary of all places is being used as a legitimate source?

It's an old, out of touch man's go to for what the kids are using these days. Tell those damn kids to stop skateboarding on the sidewalks while you're at it Paul!

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

As much as people don't want to admit this these type of drugs are very prevalent with a certain segment of people, and its getting worse with the prescription drugs that are flooding the market.

I tend to stick to things that come from the ground.  Any time you start messing around with chemicals you're asking for trouble.  And that includes **** like Xanax and Ritalin that get pumped into the population legally.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

I tend to stick to things that come from the ground.  Any time you start messing around with chemicals you're asking for trouble.  And that includes **** like Xanax and Ritalin that get pumped into the population legally.

Plus fentanyl is being cut into anything and everything these days. Just not worth the risks

4 hours ago, Atomic said:

He's not just a doctor.  He is an expert on football, baseball, broadcasting, filmmaking, fine art, modern education, architecture, and pretty much anything else you can Google or read on an obscure message board.  Just ask him.

Never claimed to be, but fact checked your posts and came back with 0 truths and whole bunch of BS. 

Please, tell me more about roids body. cus the minor league players who pop are shredded. 

james-toney-2-e1308889363655-297x300.jpgbarnett_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&q=8

anderson-silva.jpg

7 hours ago, Atomic said:

Yeah since when do they test for **** like that?  What a joke.

No, the joke was the CFL never having a drug testing program before because former CFLPA President Scott Flory fought it tooth & nail until he was replaced by the CFL players themselves who actually wanted a program in place.  The guy got caught. He has to serve the suspension. Two games. That's it. So, I don't think it's a joke at all. Stamps DT Quinn Smith just returned from his 3 game suspension. He got 3 games instead of 2 as he was suspended before by the CIS in the off season after his draft year.

Edited by iso_55

5 hours ago, Plaxico said:

Crazy that he'd be suspended for this. The players association should do something about recreational drugs and suspensions.

The CFLPA wanted this & agreed to it. The membership canned Scott Flory as President because he continually refused to agree to a drug testing.

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

of all the Goddamned things to get busted for. Y'know, I understand juice when you're a pro athlete just trying to stay ahead of the next guy, but some bullshit club drug?? That's weak and it's all on him.

Probably never thought he'd be tested for E. I doubt that it's a performance enhancing drug anyway. CFL gets it wrong again.

1 minute ago, J5V said:

Probably never thought he'd be tested for E. I doubt that it's a performance enhancing drug anyway. CFL gets it wrong again.

How did they get it wrong?  These players are supposed to be role models for kids, and frankly that's not an example I want my kids to look up to.  Maybe, like Super Duper Negatron, I'm too much of a square too, but I just don't get how anyone can see this suspension as being wrong.