Montreal at BC - Sept. 9

Mr Dee

Carter is pissed and I can't say that I really blame him to much.   Cato was Justin Goltz 2.0  with his inability to throw down the field (unless it's in tight double or triple coverage).    They bomb it late in the game and make 2 big catches .... only for some more dink and dunks.

Cato is not the answer...  he's locks in so hard or triple pumps into a sack that the only success he has is Sutton breaking tackles.    Crompton was better then this.  

The final score completely flatters the Als... that was an ass kicking.

The Lions are a very good team. When's the last time anyone hung 590+ yards of offense on a Montreal team? When was the last time anyone scored 3 TD's early on Montreal? Other than the fumble returned for a TD, everything went right for BC last night. Sure Montreal scored a few points late in garbage time, but that's just window dressing. 

Cato had a pretty good night both passing and moving the pocket. Should have thrown to Carter more often, but most of that's on Calvillo's play calling and BC's defense. Sutton was having a good night, but was taken out of the game by BC's early scores. 

Montreal looks so bad that I can't believe we are 1 and 1 with them.

B.C. was deserving of the win....totally out classed the Als. and quite frankly the score could have been a lot worse....They're going to be serious competition for us down the road....Why do they keep asking Carter if he is a 'team man'...Looks to be, but it's hard to read this guy...Definitely has talent and when he threw that pass on the money, I think they should try him at qb..He's so fast he could throw it down field and then run under it for yardage...lol...Seriously the guy is a damned good talent and it's too bad we didn't sign him when we made the attempt...He could be a head case though and wouldn't fit O'Shea's mold and also puts fans off..

Seriously the guy is a damned good talent and it's too bad we didn't sign him when we made the attempt.

This talented receiver, and he is, has got problems upstairs. There is no way he fits into what O'Shea wants in a team member. As a matter of fact, unless Carter has a huge self-reflection, he is going to lose ANY team's trust and faith. With his talent, he should be in the NFL. But he isn't, for a reason. You have to read Justin Dunk's article to get a better handle on it.

http://3downnation.com/2016/09/09/montreal-receiver-duron-carter-worst-teammate-ever/

Montreal looks so bad that I can't believe we are 1 and 1 with them.

They are not the same team, mentally and physically. They are playing defeated. Glenn was sharp early and we certainly weren't.

For that matter, we are not the same team either, physically and mentally.

Just now, Blueandgold said:

I can't believe they let him coach for the third time. He's always been an awful coach. It'll be interesting to see where he resurfaces.

Maybe as a player personnel guy like Tillman, can't see any team giving him decision making responsibility.  On a side note if Popp goes I imagine the entire Als coaching staff would be unemployed, including Calvillo.