Official GDT: vs Ham 08/03/16 Game Day We All Play!

Noeller

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Watching the US news channels here in Hawaii, it's 24 hour Trump all the time.  Really nauseating. 

Stop bragging. I was in Maui in April and I want to be back there right now!  Why didn't you take me with you?!?

24 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Weather conditions supposed to improve in half an hour. But who knows. I'd imagine at 9 they will postpone it until another day 

They already have a double header on Thursday night.  I doubt they can pull off a third game on the same night.   Fridays open as there are no games scheduled which I can only assume is because of the Olympics.  

13 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Stop bragging. I was in Maui in April and I want to be back there right now!  Why didn't you take me with you?!?

Sorry man.  Next time I will let you know.  Probably coming back in November.  Maui is awesome but Kauai ain't bad either!!  Who lives in the Okanagan and goes to Hawaii in the summer??  Duh...

35 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

ok so I'm in Hawaii right now and I come into the room from the pool, get all showered up and beer poured and turn on the stream and bam there is this stupid delay. I am now stuck as to whether to go back to the pool or just sit here waiting watching motorcycle racing.  I refuse to be like the ******-bag Rider fans I encounter here and bring my computer to the pool and blare the game and chase everyone away from the pool, that's a line I won't cross.  Sigh...these weather delays are so lame.  Back in 1986  in a game against Ottawa I remember lightning hit the goalposts in the south end zone, during the game!  And there was only like a few minute delay.  This is ridiculous.

I don't remember that one, and I never missed a game in those years, but there was a game against the other Roughriders (Saskatchewan) in 1986 I believe where lightning hit the northwest corner roof at the old stadium - THAT cleared the field fast and they waited for about 15-20 minutes and a downpour and then played on.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

No chance they play this game tonight 

short of playing a mid night game no. had to go through the city and south just got home. Just out side the city and east the lightning has highly frequent. And for about a half hour south. The rain and clouds only gets worse too. Unless they play at midnight. 

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

TSN says players out on the field at 9:30 pm CDT with kickoff at 9:45pm.

2 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

TSN says players out on the field at 9:30 pm CDT with kickoff at 9:45pm.

Still way too much lightning here in the South part of the city .. can't see those timetables holding.