Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

Just now, Goalie said:

Ripper.. I get you are a rider fan and you will defend them to death but... at what point do you take off the Homer glasses and realize that they are quickly becoming the biggest gongshow in the league 

We aren't quickly becoming the biggest gong show, I'd say we are there now. Wondering if we are going to get weekly fines now as a revenue stream for the league

11 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

1st one eh?

Tell me, did every fan have to produce ID and sign the log book to get in?

Yes it was our first one but we are leading the league in attendance this year. Our team is also 1-5 going into that game, my point stands.

15 minutes ago, Ripper said:

We aren't quickly becoming the biggest gong show, I'd say we are there now. Wondering if we are going to get weekly fines now as a revenue stream for the league

Fines correlate directly with offences.  Stop breaking the rules, stop receiving fines.  It's really that simple.  

16 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Fines correlate directly with offences.  Stop breaking the rules, stop receiving fines.  It's really that simple.  

Oh no. It's a huge conspiracy against the riders. I mean ratio violations.... standing at center field.... being a douchebag coach.... having 30 other players or more around practicing.... yeah... it's a conspiracy against the riders. It's not cheating and getting caught.... it's a conspiracy. Cuz the Great Saskatchewan Rough Riders are hated by the league 

Don't you know? Saskatchewan and it's tiny population is what keeps the league going. 

Edited by Goalie

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Oh no. It's a huge conspiracy against the riders. I mean ratio violations.... standing at center field.... being a douchebag coach.... having 30 other players or more around practicing.... yeah... it's a conspiracy against the riders. It's not cheating and getting caught.... it's a conspiracy. Cuz the Great Saskatchewan Rough Riders are hated by the league 

Don't you know? Saskatchewan and it's tiny population is what keeps the league going. 

Yes, the CFL and the pro tractor pull circuit will forever be in the debt of Riders and their fans. 

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

This just in, the cfl will be fining the Riders weekly for every known offense that has been called before in the history of the cfl.  That is all.  Jeffy

STOP ******* BREAKING THE RULES AND YOU'LL STOP BEING ******* FINED

Do all saskatchewanians go through a process of dumbening in order to don the pond scum green jersey?

5 hours ago, Ripper said:

This just in, the cfl will be fining the Riders weekly for every known offense that has been called before in the history of the cfl.  That is all.  Jeffy

What did you guys do with Adrian Hubbard?  Searched the roster and no listing, unless I'm mistaken they brought him in last week?

45 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

What did you guys do with Adrian Hubbard?  Searched the roster and no listing, unless I'm mistaken they brought him in last week?

He's on the safe house B since he plays D. ;)

Safe house A is for those who plays O. :lol:

Edited by M.O.A.B.

9 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

It would of been Esks

There was also a kerfuffle last season about Jones and the Esks. delaying their entrance until after the anthem.  Jones is a "grade A" **** disturber. 

"If you don't accept punishment with contrition you will receive more, ya little bastard"

Mother

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

We just has a sellout to watch a 1-5 team play. 

Don't brag to me about how people from Sask are morons.....I've said for years that Gappers aren't really football fans. They just show up at the games because it's trendy. They don't even really know if the team is winning or losing or what's going on...."I'm from Saskatchewan! I'm a Rider fan!! That's still a cool thing, right??"  I've said for years that the vast majority of people who claim to be "fans" in Saskatchewan are among the least knowledgeable of fan-bases across the league. We may have slightly lower overall numbers, but I guarantee we have the most knowledgeable, "football-savvy" fan base in the league...