Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

43 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Sure changed from your stance before the season that the Riders had good Canadian depth. 

Playing 3 rookies on the oline kind of changes the look of the ratio for us. Only 2 Canadians and one is a rookie.  We obviously planned on 3 starting NI`s there which would have made things work. Also Francis at safety has been a disaster, I thought Newman or Webster would be there. Our Canadian content isn`t the reason we are losing

28 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Playing 3 rookies on the oline kind of changes the look of the ratio for us. Only 2 Canadians and one is a rookie.  We obviously planned on 3 starting NI`s there which would have made things work. Also Francis at safety has been a disaster, I thought Newman or Webster would be there. Our Canadian content isn`t the reason we are losing

That's what depth does it helps you survive injuries. 

divp 

10 hours ago, Dr. Blue said:

I heard on the radio today that the Eskimos and Riders are hard after Martin, but he wants to stay in the East. If he does go west, it will be for big bucks.

Esks and Riders are equally desperate, but the Esks probably have the  cap room that the Riders no longer have. Besides, how would it look if the riders threw a urine receptacle of money at Martin, considering the mess they are in?

8 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Argos just released Brian Bulcke ... making room for Vaugn Martin, perhaps ?

Should we be interested with Bulcke or he's a damaged good already ? 

Constantly injured... not sure he would provide much value to us, depending on salary expectations... certainly he's not an upgrade on Shologan or Thomas.

31 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Argos just released Brian Bulcke ... making room for Vaugn Martin, perhaps ?

Should we be interested with Bulcke or he's a damaged good already ? 

I was certainly interested in Bulcke when he was a free agent a few years ago... unfortunately Sleepy Joe wasn't interested in free agents... not so sure about today...

41 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

The best thing for everybody involved, is for Brian Bulcke to retire....preferably 24 hours after signing with Saskatchewan.

I hope Walters can put a wrench to that... how about a sign and trade from the Bombers to Riders... then he retires 24 hours after the trade. :D