Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

On May 3, 2016 at 8:00 PM, mbrg said:

Hmm.  This might be getting into halter top territory This might not be safe for my marriage, what with getting mobbed by so many ladies...

Do you think all these ladies will ask how you keep your man boobs so perky?

If you notice in the latest teaser, It's a gold helmet with a White W. That's cool.

The Jerseys should be similar to the original royal blues but... a bit different and that's fine with me. From the teasers and what a buddy of mine has said, they should be pretty nice. Also about the blue pants, I've heard that's not true, I heard sask is going all green tho with their jersey and pants but the Bombers aren't going royal blue pants. 

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If you notice in the latest teaser, It's a gold helmet with a White W. That's cool.

The Jerseys should be similar to the original royal blues but... a bit different and that's fine with me. From the teasers and what a buddy of mine has said, they should be pretty nice. Also about the blue pants, I've heard that's not true, I heard sask is going all green tho with their jersey and pants but the Bombers aren't going royal blue pants. 

same thing I've heard

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, mbrg said:

So the question I'm faced with is whether to buy one of the current royal blues now while they're 50% off or let the opportunity pass and buy a new jersey that might be only slightly different for twice as much $$$ at some point in the future?

Most retailers are sold out of the Reebok jerseys including the Bomber store.  When I was at the Bomber store last week all they had were the regular home and away jerseys in small and XXL and larger.

I bought some jerseys on Reebok.ca and it looks like they are now all sold out there as well.

13 hours ago, johnzo said:

They are gonna pan down and we'll find out this is the road uniform ... it's just got shoulders in the home color, like the Eskimos' road jerseys do.

That's a distinct possibility.

56 minutes ago, Mike said:

That's a distinct possibility.

To be honest, anything (even it's a big blue bib on the road jersey) is better than the gold jersey they've been sporting since 2012. I really could care less if the road jersey has differences from the classic, I just want the home royal blue and the road white ...

2 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

To be honest, anything (even it's a big blue bib on the road jersey) is better than the gold jersey they've been sporting since 2012. I really could care less if the road jersey has differences from the classic, I just want the home royal blue and the road white ...

Then you'll be happy.

Sounds like our jerseys are going to be all green, including pants. Could be worse, but I can't stand it when teams wear the same colour of jerseys and pants. Looks like pajamas.

All green jerseys with white pants would be fine, although I do prefer having stripes on the jerseys.

In any case, I have no plans on buying the new jerseys. I like my Reebok one just fine.

---

BTW, excited for you guys getting the royal blues. All that is shown looks great so far. Will make for an exciting Banjo Bowl ;).

Edited by AtlanticRiderFan