Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

10 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Allow season ticket holders to attend games with no pants as well would be innovative, comfortable and successful! 

If you think comfort is sitting your bare ass and privates on a piece of plastic, you and I have different definitions on what comfort means.

34 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

If you think comfort is sitting your bare ass and privates on a piece of plastic, you and I have different definitions on what comfort means.

In the old Winnipeg Stadium, I would have agreed with you. IGF has larger seats allowing for wiggle room. To be more specific, wearing gotch or swim suits would be as far as should be allowed. Then, no problem on the plastic. But we know, going bare just would not happen. Apologies if that was the impression. Thats all pie in the sky, brainstorming stuff to try and build fan loyalty as winning seems to be a problem.

byetheway, are The Gotch Men still around at games?

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

In the old Winnipeg Stadium, I would have agreed with you. IGF has larger seats allowing for wiggle room. To be more specific, wearing gotch or swim suits would be as far as should be allowed. Then, no problem on the plastic. But we know, going bare just would not happen. Apologies if that was the impression. Thats all pie in the sky, brainstorming stuff to try and build fan loyalty as winning seems to be a problem.

byetheway, are The Gotch Men still around at games?

3Se56gz.jpg

On 08/05/2016 at 11:20 AM, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Sounds like our jerseys are going to be all green, including pants. Could be worse, but I can't stand it when teams wear the same colour of jerseys and pants. Looks like pajamas.

All green jerseys with white pants would be fine, although I do prefer having stripes on the jerseys.

In any case, I have no plans on buying the new jerseys. I like my Reebok one just fine.

---

BTW, excited for you guys getting the royal blues. All that is shown looks great so far. Will make for an exciting Banjo Bowl ;).

I think the one question all rider fans are on the edge of their seat waiting for the answer to... will they keep the tramp stamp?