What do we need?

IC Khari

The 2016 Bombers (Unfinished business +15) have an up and coming starting QB, some good pieces on the oline, a reliable receiver in Denmark and Kolhert, some good LB's, and DB's and an all star DE. Every where else is a question mark as far as I'm concerned. As mentioned, some good stuff to build upon. Where to begin with FA, the draft?

Imop 2 good olinemen, a big play wr/sb, one of our long awaited NI dlinement from the nfl, A consistent running game, and to do a better job of keeping our D off the field. I think Cam marshall is a guy who can be every thing we need in a rb. Its more play calling, and that keeps the D from being on the field too long. 

1. OL consistency. We seemingly have good pieces in Bryant and Chungh at least. We need them to be successful as a group.

2. Roll-outs/moving pocket. We have our OC, now we need him to use the pieces we have to keep Drew Willy on his feet.

3. One more DL. Wether this is an American pass rusher or if Bilikudi comes north, whatever. But our line sucks and we're wasting the few good years Westerman has left in the tank.

4. At least one receiver. Moore is a good possession guy (though injuries are a concern), Denmark has streaks of brilliance when he's not expected to be THE guy, but we do need that dominant consistent threat who we can count on to make big catches.

5. SAM/Safety. This won't happen until training camp or the preseason, but we need to figure out the best possible configuration of Leggett, Randle, Waggoner, etc. Assuming everyone is here next season.

6. A running game. I'm bored with our current backs. I think we need a new one.

A good secondary. Move Randle back to the corner and find a SAM LB. we need a secondary that isn't going to let everything underneath get caught. Dlinemen. Three more interior OLinemen (one as backup). Receivers. NIs that can start and be a threat. A QB that can stay healthy. A running game. A moving pocket. Etc.

I am certain only two demands will be met and they will continue to claim that fans need to be patient as they continue to do the 30 year rebuild.

A good secondary. Move Randle back to the corner and find a SAM LB. we need a secondary that isn't going to let everything underneath get caught. Dlinemen. Three more interior OLinemen (one as backup). Receivers. NIs that can start and be a threat. A QB that can stay healthy. A running game. A moving pocket. Etc.

I am certain only two demands will be met and they will continue to claim that fans need to be patient as they continue to do the 30 year rebuild.

I have no problem with Randle at SAM, I hope they move Leggett up there to challenge him though.

I have no problem with Randle at SAM, I hope they move Leggett up there to challenge him though.
I personally thought Leggett was more valuable at safety than linebacker as well as Randall at db.

I personally thought Leggett was more valuable at safety than linebacker as well as Randall at db.

I think once Leggett got closer to the LOS he made plays which made me he think he'd be a good candidate for SAM.

Safety is easier to replace IMO

Leggett was a monster at SAM.