Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

uhhh...2011 anyone????

The guys sitting next to my wife and I all showed up in blue jeans and wind breakers. They didn't have a good time. I however saw one of the most memorable bomber games of my life, cold be damned. It was -17.

Edited by MOBomberFan
Added temp.

LOl i was there too, in the end zone, definitely never dressed for it... was freezing and by the time the 4th rolled around, i spent most of it in the concourse not freezing to death, still freezing lol but out of the wind at least. Good game tho, do remember being in my seat when Westwood kicked the FG to win the game. (that was the 2011 one right? if not, that's the one i'm talking about, vs Montreal with no AC) 

49 minutes ago, Goalie said:

LOl i was there too, in the end zone, definitely never dressed for it... was freezing and by the time the 4th rolled around, i spent most of it in the concourse not freezing to death, still freezing lol but out of the wind at least. Good game tho, do remember being in my seat when Westwood kicked the FG to win the game. (that was the 2011 one right? if not, that's the one i'm talking about, vs Montreal with no AC) 

3 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I think it was vs Hamilton and we shut em down to like 3pts. I think it was brown's last game at canad inns which made it even better for the home crowd

this is 2011.....seriously it was 4 ******* years ago.....how can people not remember?

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

this is 2011.....seriously it was 4 ******* years ago.....how can people not remember?

Chris Garrett scoring on the last play of what was supposed to be the last game at Canad-Inns. We held Hamilton to 3 points, this following their record setting 52 points against Montreal in the semi-finals. I won't forget it any time soon, due in part to the cold keeping me alarmingly sober all day.

Here are the full details

The 30-year-old heads to Saskatchewan along with a sixth round pick (52nd overall)  in the CFL Draft in 2016 in exchange for a sixth (45th overall) and seventh (54th overall) round pick in 2016.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

I really want to see Kevin Cone with a full a TC under his belt. Looked to be built exactly like Manny Arceneuax. Smith would be an excellent edition 7 tds and nearly 1000 yards last year.  

I like Smith too BUT I cant see him as being a #1.

39 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

The fanbase has eroded now as the team has absolutely stunk since.  Most fans don't trust the team anymore. That's almost a different era. Today with the game on TSNHD, most fans would say **** it & stay home. 

Yeah I think you're right. Apathy has to be at an all-time high. Meh ... Here's my Bowie song that reminds me of the Bombers ...

On 1/7/2016 at 5:01 PM, Goalie said:
1 hour ago, iso_55 said:
1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

Price for a 6th rounder? Why didn't we make that trade? 

Price for a 6th rounder? Why didn't we make that trade? 

Price has been the epitome of an under-performer since signing his big contract with Cgy.  I suppose he still has the potential to break out but so far he has not delivered, thus his 3rd team in 3 years.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne