Let the firings begin

tacklewasher

I just don't think O'Shea knows which buttons to push to motivate this team.

I could be wrong, but I think O'Shea is in the

"these are professional athletes, it's their job to motivate themselves"

group.

I have no idea about whether that works or not.

Fear of losing your job is the best motivator. Works in pro sports or in business. Did you get the feeling MOS looked like a guy worried about this coming week?

DC candidates are:

Steinauer - if he's notunder contract next year

Stubler - if he decides to leave Cgy

Benevides - if he decides to be a DC rather than HC

Claybrooks - if hes ready to be a DC

Burke - if he wants to comeback in CFL and Winnipeg

For OC

Jarius Jackson - team up with another QB coach I think will be good

LaPolice

Khari Jones

Chapdelaine

Berry

Miller brought us MB his next gift to the organization will be Khari Jones.

Bank on it. 

Guarantee the rumblings about "Wade reaching out to coaches still under contract" was in fact Wade talking to Khari. 

Probably said "it's not tampering, we own a Booster Juice together."

Not saying he isn't a step up over MB, but still. Why does this have to be the Bomber way?

Well it's interesting the guy you call an idiot is the guy who called the offence that you said made Durant look good. Now that idiot is calling the plays for Jennings in B.C. We should have some kind of idiot in Wpg.

Yep we should be so lucky to have that idiot as our OC.I agree with Noeller as well Hall ain't going anywhere.Say what you want about MOS but he is loyal to his people.

How do you justify bringing Marcel back, Noeller?

If no one better is available.
This. Trust me, I'm not saying I want him back. I'm saying that the only reason they canned Etch is because a superstar (2 acually) candidate came available. I just feel, based on precedent, that's how it'll go with MB. Now, having said that, I think at least one good candidate will be "lured". I get the feeling The Trio (MOS/KW/WM) are going to offer the moon to everyone in order to win next year.

This. Trust me, I'm not saying I want him back. I'm saying that the only reason they canned Etch is because a superstar (2 acually) candidate came available. I just feel, based on precedent, that's how it'll go with MB. Now, having said that, I think at least one good candidate will be "lured". I get the feeling The Trio (MOS/KW/WM) are going to offer the moon to everyone in order to win next year.

Nobody wants MB back as you say. But by default he may be.