Grey Cup Ticket Sales

blueandgoldguy

I took a look and the number of available seats has started to rise.  Appears to be 2500 available.  Granted this happens at every Grey Cup in the weeks leading up to the game - lots of pairs, or parcels of 3 or 4 seats will pop up, sometimes in prime locations.

Interesting that I haven't heard a word from the media regarding seat sales in quite some time.  Being asked to keep things hush-hush?

I took a look and the number of available seats has started to rise.  Appears to be 2500 available.  Granted this happens at every Grey Cup in the weeks leading up to the game - lots of pairs, or parcels of 3 or 4 seats will pop up, sometimes in prime locations.

Interesting that I haven't heard a word from the media regarding seat sales in quite some time.  Being asked to keep things hush-hush?

I don't think they are getting anything from the team.  Someone had an article last week (I can't remember who at this point) & they asked Miller about it.  All Miller said was ticket sales were heading in the right direction.

I don't think they are getting anything from the team.  Someone had an article last week (I can't remember who at this point) & they asked Miller about it.  All Miller said was ticket sales were heading in the right direction.

Yeah, I  remember hearing that now that you mention it.  If they are down to a few thousand, they should have no problem selling it out.

**** this guy so much...

The thing that kinda bugged me about it was he keeps saying "this is not a joke"... sure he actually intends to give the tickets and $5 away... but this is absolutely 100% a joke... he posted this ad to try and get and laugh and try and get some local viral attention... and he achieved his goal....

The best part of it all would be to see the Bombers win both of the last 2 games and make the playoffs... 

I was at a conference yesterday held at IGF. The whole thing was set up pretty darn nicely by the Bomber folks - so kudos on that front. Wade spoke to the crowd of a couple hundred at lunch and talked about how they are really trying to (re)connect with the business community. He asked all those with Grey Cup tickets to stand - pretty sad to see no more than 2 or 3 people standing.

I was at a conference yesterday held at IGF. The whole thing was set up pretty darn nicely by the Bomber folks - so kudos on that front. Wade spoke to the crowd of a couple hundred at lunch and talked about how they are really trying to (re)connect with the business community. He asked all those with Grey Cup tickets to stand - pretty sad to see no more than 2 or 3 people standing.

I think the tickets are over priced. They needed the team to be playing well to be selling the tickets at those prices.

Next year their going to try reconnect with the season ticket holders many of whom are probably going to take a wait and see attitude.