Grey Cup Ticket Sales

blueandgoldguy

I took my weekly look at Grey Cup ticket sales and it appears there has been some significant movement in seats.  I would estimate there are only 3000 left.  Of course, not all the grayed out seats are sold, but I think it's safe to say that only a few hundred more of those will be made available over the coming months.

Provided they didn't have to give too many discounts or freebies, props to Miller and the Grey Cup marketing committee for this bump in seats sales.  There should be a legit sellout with the way things are progressing.

I took my weekly look at Grey Cup ticket sales and it appears there has been some significant movement in seats.  I would estimate there are only 3000 left.  Of course, not all the grayed out seats are sold, but I think it's safe to say that only a few hundred more of those will be made available over the coming months.

Provided they didn't have to give too many discounts or freebies, props to Miller and the Grey Cup marketing committee for this bump in seats sales.  There should be a legit sellout with the way things are progressing.

They are at 35k?

I took my weekly look at Grey Cup ticket sales and it appears there has been some significant movement in seats. I would estimate there are only 3000 left. Of course, not all the grayed out seats are sold, but I think it's safe to say that only a few hundred more of those will be made available over the coming months.

Provided they didn't have to give too many discounts or freebies, props to Miller and the Grey Cup marketing committee for this bump in seats sales. There should be a legit sellout with the way things are progressing.

They are at 35k?
I highly doubt that. They hold back lots of tickets and release those as tickets are sold.

With the elimination of the temporary north end zone seats capacity will be in the 36 - 37,000 range.  A month ago, there was around 5000 available seats (shown as blues on ticketmaster) in the upper deck.  It gradually declined to the approx. 1000 seats left now.  While I'm sure there are some seats that are being held back, I doubt the club would deliberately remove seats from unsold status to sold status over the course of the last week.

Side note about Grey Cup Week: I'm a fan of the announcement that the 3 "Manitoban" craft brewers will be the official beer outside of the game itself, to which Labatt has exclusive rights. But all the socials and different events will feature Fort Garry, Half Pints and Farmery, which is only partly Manitoban. As a big craft beer junkie, this is fantastic news.

Side note about Grey Cup Week: I'm a fan of the announcement that the 3 "Manitoban" craft brewers will be the official beer outside of the game itself, to which Labatt has exclusive rights. But all the socials and different events will feature Fort Garry, Half Pints and Farmery, which is only partly Manitoban. As a big craft beer junkie, this is fantastic news.

I assume "Manitoban" is in quotes because Fort Garry is no longer locally owned...

I assume "Manitoban" is in quotes because Fort Garry is no longer locally owned...

and Farmery isn't made in Manitoba...

Farmery WILL be made in MB soon...the brewery is under construction at Arden Hill, outside Neepawa, as we speak. For the time being, all the ingredients are grown here and brewed outta the Muskoka plant in ON....

Regardless...Half Pints and Ft Garry make some great brews, and Farmery is solid for an inoffensive sessionable beer.

Funny how when I first heard this news, I knew you'd be one of the happiest to hear it. 

Just had a couple Farmery's last night.  Very good beer.