Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

He'd be stupid to sign before the end of the current NFL season IMO.  He spends 3 weeks on the active roster in the NFL and he makes what he could in a whole season in the CFL.

95K IF he can get on an NFL roster for three weeks(that's a big if) or about 100K for 8 weeks of work in the CFL? 

The only thing that makes me even slightly agree with your statement is the state of our sinking dollar. 

He'd be stupid to sign before the end of the current NFL season IMO.  He spends 3 weeks on the active roster in the NFL and he makes what he could in a whole season in the CFL.

95K IF he can get on an NFL roster for three weeks(that's a big if) or about 100K for 8 weeks of work in the CFL? 

The only thing that makes me even slightly agree with your statement is the state of our sinking dollar. 

Plus he'd basically be giving up on a NFL career if he signs in Canada.  He's got 1 of 3 seasons towards a NFL pension.  If he went down and got cut in his first training camp, it would make sense to come back right away, sort of like Dressler.  He's played in the NFL and there's bound to be an injury, or 100, leaving teams looking for players like him.

His value in the CFL won't change anytime soon as a NI, that money will always be there.

Listening to Walters on H and L after work.. I wouldn't expect him to come back here.

Walters really dislikes the agent...

Here's the thing though.

EVERYONE dislikes his agent. Hardaway is brutal.

The story made it seem like Walters told him to shove it in a nice way. No plans for muamba to come visit the city.

The one thing this team is missing is a top flight Canadian starter. Henoc is a top flight player and I hope the Bombers are doing everything within their power to sign him. To do otherwise would be incredibly foolish.

jamal westermann sayz sup.

Listening to Walters on H and L after work.. I wouldn't expect him to come back here.

Here's the thing though.

The story made it seem like Walters told him to shove it in a nice way. No plans for muamba to come visit the city.

Just listened to it. Not at all what he said. He basically said the agent is looking for a one year contract that has a huge signing bonus for December and then have him go back to the NFL.

I want Henoc back, but that is ludicrous.

Here's the thing though.

Just listened to it. Not at all what he said. He basically said the agent is looking for a one year contract that has a huge signing bonus for December and then have him go back to the NFL.

I want Henoc back, but that is ludicrous.

Sure is funny how people twist things to hear what they want to hear. I heard what you heard as well.

At what point did they say Muamba was coming to town?    

Also did you miss the part where Walters even said he was being facetious when dealing with the agent?   

How is any of these things twisted?  

Lawless asked Walters point blank if they wanted Muamba and he said yes but so does every other team and that the agent was playing games and most likely only wants an NFL offer.       

I don't see any way you could get the vibe that the Blue were close to signing the guy at all.

At what point did they say Muamba was coming to town?

Also did you miss the part where Walters even said he was being facetious when dealing with the agent?

How is any of these things twisted?

Lawless asked Walters point blank if they wanted Muamba and he said yes but so does every other team and that the agent was playing games and most likely only wants an NFL offer.

I don't see any way you could get the vibe that the Blue were close to signing the guy at all.

I took it as the Bombers have as good a chance as any team. And Walters did say that the agent is regularly keeping him updated on everything regarding Muamba's visits, intentions etc.

We (and every other team) is being jerked around while Henoc lusts after more NFL paydays. I am beginning to lose respect for him and although I would like to see him back here, enough is enough. Poop or get off the pot.

Although I couldn't put it so eloquently, I agree. This is nothing more than a sham/stalling technique for a return to the NFL. I don't believe they are seriously considering the CFL, unless there is some jaw-dropping numbers that I don't believe any team can provide anyways.

Quite the little play for drama, but let's get serious, he doesn't have to visit all the cities...he's been there, and knows all the offers. He would be on a roster by now. They're wasting our time and we can tell them to call us, if and when they get serious.

We (and every other team) is being jerked around while Henoc lusts after more NFL paydays. I am beginning to lose respect for him and although I would like to see him back here, enough is enough. Poop or get off the pot.

how dare he try to set himself and his family up for life by chasing his NFL dream. what an *******...

oh.. wait. hes not the *******..

Although I couldn't put it so eloquently, I agree. This is nothing more than a sham/stalling technique for a return to the NFL. I don't believe they are seriously considering the CFL, unless there is some jaw-dropping numbers that I don't believe any team can provide anyways.

Quite the little play for drama, but let's get serious, he doesn't have to visit all the cities...he's been there, and knows all the offers. He would be on a roster by now. They're wasting our time and we can tell them to call us, if and when they get serious.

you cannot be serious. this os a crutial point in his career! he deserves to take all the time he wants, hes earned it. so what if he takes a week to check out his options.. he IS essentially the toast of FA players for the CFL..

im actually quite stunned anyone feels that hes abusing his position or dicking around.. sure stalling for a week to see if he can get another NFL shot seems odd to you but this is essentially his make or break time.. give him time to chose his destiny.

Neil McEvoy the BC asst gm said the same thing pretty much. If you read McEvoys quote... and read between the lines a bit, you'd get the same answer Walters gave. It is what it is really and personally if henoc just wants a deal for this year... pass and go after Wild instead who might be more open to signing for longer. Wouldn't mind having henoc back here but if it's just for this season only... probably not. If henoc is looking for a long term deal... go all out and get him... if not and it's just for 7 weeks... why bother.