Five players fined after week 3.....Picard!

Surprised Tristan Jackson was not included in the group as he seems to have a bit of a dirty edge to him.  In the BC game alone he took an unnecessary shot below the knee of receiver Cameron Morrah and probably ended his season.  In the same game the slow-mo camera showed him deliberately lowering his helmet to to make contact with another BC players helmet and ended up concussing or stunning himself.

These head shots are pretty clearly defined by the loud pop of plastic on plastic and yet both the refs. and the announcers do their best to ignore them as long as a QB is not involved.  If the CFL is serious about protecting players they should not be discriminating by position.

More than worth it, IMO. I want people literally scared of our OL....

Nah, I'd rather have an oline that could block. Picard hasn't been very good, he's either getting beat, holding, or doing stuff to get fined. I think there's a good reason Sask dumped him.

This is why we signed Picard, we needed some attitude

More than worth it, IMO. I want people literally scared of our OL....

Nah, I'd rather have an oline that could block. Picard hasn't been very good, he's either getting beat, holding, or doing stuff to get fined. I think there's a good reason Sask dumped him.

This is why we signed Picard, we needed some attitude

completely agree... everyone knows Picard is not the future... if he can rub off on guys like Goossen, Chungh and even Greaves and Neufeld in the year or two that he's here... that's what we want...

Ironic- that some complain about the "dirty hits" by the players of other teams (like Chip Cox) yet applaud the antics of our Picard.

While I won't applaud a cheap hit or tactic, what I will applaud is bringing a bit of a nasty attitude that's been lacking at the position for awhile. 

Ironic- that some complain about the "dirty hits" by the players of other teams (like Chip Cox) yet applaud the antics of our Picard.

Every fan base does it. Thing I always liked about the angry Frenchman is what u see is what u get.