Fifty Shades of Blues

LeBird

After watching the preview last night we might be in for another bad show on next Friday. I don't know if it was beginners' luck but this Cato sure made Calgary look silly. What has happened to the weak cousins in the East? With Paredes kicking last night Calgary might have been just lucky to have beaten Hamilton.

What will the producers bring to the big screen Director MOS?

I said it before the season started and I said it after they just beat Hamilton. I don't think Calgary is as good as everyone thinks this year. They lost a lot of good players in the off season. That being said I don't think our Blue are that much improved either :(

After watching a bit of the hammy game and most of last night I have to agree with you... but it is only week 2... it literally takes half a season before we get a true grasp on every team in the CFL

I said it before the season started and I said it after they just beat Hamilton. I don't think Calgary is as good as everyone thinks this year. They lost a lot of good players in the off season. That being said I don't think our Blue are that much improved either :(

After watching a bit of the hammy game and most of last night I have to agree with you... but it is only week 2... it literally takes half a season before we get a true grasp on every team in the CFL
The number of hot starts turning to crappy falls we've had recently, I'm more than happy to sit and wait for a team to play .500 ball as it grows together and starts to click around Labour Day. People really gotta chill. This site sucks after a loss....

The number of hot starts turning to crappy falls we've had recently, I'm more than happy to sit and wait for a team to play .500 ball as it grows together and starts to click around Labour Day. People really gotta chill. This site sucks after a loss....

If we're 5-4 or 4-5 at labour day (not actually sure how many games are before LD) I'm happy with that... as long as the team is progressing

Too early to anoint Cato as the heir to Calvillo, but apparently Cato had a grand total of one week to learn the playbook and his teammates, so that tells me that O'Shea's excuse for Brohm's sub-par performance Thursday that Brohm didn't have enough reps is verging on an insult to the intelligence of fans.

WithIn a months time the Bombers might be far removed from a .500 record.

Too early to anoint Cato as the heir to Calvillo, but apparently Cato had a grand total of one week to learn the playbook and his teammates, so that tells me that O'Shea's excuse for Brohm's sub-par performance Thursday that Brohm didn't have enough reps is verging on an insult to the intelligence of fans.

As I've made clear I'm no fan of Brohm, but on the other hand, it could also be a credit to the coaching in Montreal for Cato's success by good game-planning, while Brohm's poor performance was based in the bad play-calling of our OC.  Brohm was bad, but the plays he was forced to run were just awful too.

As I've made clear I'm no fan of Brohm, but on the other hand, it could also be a credit to the coaching in Montreal for Cato's success by good game-planning, while Brohm's poor performance was based in the bad play-calling of our OC.  Brohm was bad, but the plays he was forced to run were just awful too.

We'd sure as spit better hope it was a spectacular, unexpected performance by a rookie quarterback. The alternative, that it was largely due to the Alouette coaches cooking up a really good game plan, means that we have a really inept coaching staff.

Are fans supposed to be happy after a blowout loss at home?  Even when this loss is just all more of the same from this team?  Just saying...this really is justified though.  I really wish it wasn't. 

What exactly is a "true grasp"?

"We want Davis...We want Davis...We want Davis!"

no sense having a good QB sitting on the bench

Or Cato's game was a fluke.  Guess we'll have to see if he threatens Calvillo's records. 

Cato was in Montreal's training camp so it was more like 5 weeks.

People liked Anderson pre injury.

Maybe sometimes a player recovers enough to play again, but can't get back to the level they were at before injury.

I noticed some of the  CFL O lineman look bigger than ever, and more athletic, not fat/slow. It seems like the national O lineman, are better than in the past.

maybe  Bryant Turner is too small to be effective? 

Just watching on tv, It looks like the D line gets physically pushed around pretty easily.