Brian Brohm has ...

I'm not saying brohm is any good. I'm just saying he wasn't the reason we lost. Seems to be very little talk of the D getting lit up. I get it. We lost. We sucked but why not talk about the real reasons we lost instead of talking about a QB who does suck or firing coaches

Brohm did what Brohm does... Threw the ball into the dirt over and over.  Sometimes the receivers pull it up off the ground and make him look good.  No one's saying he was the only problem, but he certainly was one of the big problems tonight.

I'd have loved to see what Marve could do in the 4th quarter.  Would have been great experience for him and would have given Hamilton something else to defense that they probably wouldn't have practised for.  Wouldn't likely have changed the outcome, but would probably breathed some life into the offence and given the fans something positive to talk about.

To be fair, I can understand the taking of the wrath out on Brohm.  I'm not defending him at all either.

As a Packer fan, I always had thought he was drafted too high and thought the sports analysts who said he might beat out Aaron Rodgers as QB were just plain stupid.  Much of his problem that I always said and that we saw tonight are his arm and mechanics.

Someone mentioned his release, and if you look at it, you'll see his balls have minimal zip on them.

At the end of the day though, a backup is all he is and will be.

I sure hope though that Robert Marve takes over more as Drew Willy is out, because I agree he's the better backup.

Biggest problem killing this team is Richie Hall, he's the worst DC in CFL history.

Lol Doug Brown even said that the reason Brohm is playing is because of the MB relationship with him

what a  troll

/sarcasm

Owsh has a hillarious streak of playing his friends or people he likes in spite of evidence.

Well I would assume most coaches play the guys they like lol?

Lol Doug Brown even said that the reason Brohm is playing is because of the MB relationship with him

what a  troll

/sarcasm

Owsh has a hillarious streak of playing his friends or people he likes in spite of evidence.

Well I would assume most coaches play the guys they like lol?

ya, that they like for reasons like.. they win... they're effective etc.

not that their buddies.

To be fair, I can understand the taking of the wrath out on Brohm.  I'm not defending him at all either.

As a Packer fan, I always had thought he was drafted too high and thought the sports analysts who said he might beat out Aaron Rodgers as QB were just plain stupid.  Much of his problem that I always said and that we saw tonight are his arm and mechanics.

Someone mentioned his release, and if you look at it, you'll see his balls have minimal zip on them.

At the end of the day though, a backup is all he is and will be.

I sure hope though that Robert Marve takes over more as Drew Willy is out, because I agree he's the better backup.

Biggest problem killing this team is Richie Hall, he's the worst DC in CFL history.

I think Brohm has a decent arm but he needs to be planted to throw properly.  There were so many break downs on rush defence tonight that there was no chance that was going to happen.  Marve could have at least accomplished more in that game situation and O'Shea has to learn to recognize that.  The goal is to win and entertain the fans and tonight they failed miserably on both accounts.

Thank God they play Montreal next week.

I don't see it... Brohm is a career backup for a reason - hike, drop, pause, telegraph, pause, throw...  same in Hammie

You think Noel Thorpe is a gimme?  Yeah right.  Brohm will get destroyed, a shell-shocked Willy might win or... end his career.