Brian Brohm has ...

Brohm isn't the problem here...

I agree in general, you can't necessarily expect your backup QB to be the savior all the time, there is a reason he is the backup and not the starter.  However my problem with Brohm mostly is his arm strength.  You see when he throws it that the ball simply doesn't have much zip on it, and the receivers don't have a chance to make that defender miss.

I think on his good days he's a capable enough Brink or Elliot kind of QB, maybe even better than those 2, but I would've put Marve in.  His physical abilities exceed that of Brohm's.

Was brohm REALLY the biggest problem? I mean maybe watched a different game but our D was shredded from start to finish. 56 points against. Ya 2 pick 6 really but the D is the concern.

Team was watching the putrid offense and gave up how can you go to war with a blind leader?

Brohm's problems are.. He doesn't look off his first read. Makes it easy for the defense to read.. He isn't mobile enough (ok he had a 24 yard rushing TD that was hilarious), his release isn't quick enough, and his arm strength is just barely ahead of Alex Brinks. (that isn't a compliment) Mind you he wasn't the only problem tonight but the thing that bothered me is that he wasn't so over whelming terrible enough for Marve to get enough playing time. He was just bad.