It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

And the hits keep coming ...

Chris Getzlaf just helped off field with left leg injury. Not a good sign.

What is the possibility that Chris Bauman will be signed by the Riders.

And the hits keep coming ...

Chris Getzlaf just helped off field with left leg injury. Not a good sign.

What is the possibility that Chris Bauman will be signed by the Riders.

Allan Boyko

I think SASK beats ottawa this week for some reason. Just something about that game screams SASK is gonna win to me... 

I also have a crazy  feeling about us beating the Stamps this week too tho. Not sure why, just think we match up well against them.. Kind of kept them in check last time we played them, a few special teams errors cost us the game, don't think that happens this week. 

I think SASK beats ottawa this week for some reason. Just something about that game screams SASK is gonna win to me... 

I also have a crazy  feeling about us beating the Stamps this week too tho. Not sure why, just think we match up well against them.. Kind of kept them in check last time we played them, a few special teams errors cost us the game, don't think that happens this week. 

I agree that we have a very good chance at upsetting the Stumps this week.

The Stamps do not look anywhere as dominant this year as last, right down to Bo-Levi's performance, so we ought to make it a close game even if we lose. If Marve does not look better this game, we need to start wondering why. IMO, Calgary's secondary is no better than Toronto's, their linebacking is about the same, but Calgary's D-line might be a bit better.

Against good teams like Calgary, you just can't afford stupid mistakes.  They make you pay.  We should have won that game in Calgary earlier in the year, but for that idiotic brain-fart on the punt block.  The Riders could have won that game last week against Calgary but that bonehead Rider tried to decapitate Tim Brown, and Bo made em pay with a TD on the last play of the half, that NEVER should have happened in the first place.  Calgary makes you pay for your mistakes, as all good teams do.

The Bombers could definitely win this game.  But like others have said, they have to play a very clean game.  Marve has to keep the turnovers to a minimum and the defence is going to have to step up.  No special teams blow-ups.  Calgary isn't going to just give the game away and if the Bombers give them any space they will run away with it.

Toronto, Calgary...makes no difference to me. Marve just has to play at least as good as he did vs TO.

The defence played well against the hottest passer in the league. BLM is no slouch, but, so far he isn't having his best season. And no Cornish, but I wonder if they don't activate Keith Toston against U.S. and our run D.

Special teams? They owe us...here's hoping for a great game from them.

The challenge rookie QBs have is the more games they play in the more video other teams have to analyze and adjust their defences too. That maybe what is now happening to Cato in Mtl.

With all the turmoil in the team and a questionable OC, it is not surprising that Cato is not doing as well as before.