It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

That Rider D is something really awful, they might be in trouble for a few years... Not sure you can fix that D in one off-season, very little canadian depth too. Taman won a cup yup but... man he might have screwed that team for a few years now. Lots of older players too, 4 or 5 players making over 1 million bucks a year, close to 1.5 million probably.... That team is in trouble going forward. one of the oldest if not the oldest teams in the league. Things aren't gonna be pretty in riderville for a little while i think. 

Hold it, hold it! You guys are going much too soft here. When it was said we were very generous for those it need, that was for food right? I'm concerned you guys might want to give the Riders some (because we don't have many) good players. 

We have 4 wins and 2 moral victories so we more like kind of suck. They do... and that makes it more bearable.  :)

Riders lead the league in moral victories... For what it's worth.

They lead the league in close losses not moral victories. There isn't a single loss this season for the Riders that, in my estimation, they outplayed or played on par with the opposition but came out on the wrong side of the scoreboard. Their close losses were never in doubt because in nearly every game that was close the opposition managed to leave a lot of points they should have had on the table.

Unlike our two games where we were evenly matched against the Stampeders and outplayed the Eskies, the Rider games were close only in score. If a person didn't tally the score all game in the Riders games and based the win/loss solely on which team was more dominant the Riders would still have the same record this year whereas we have at least two to three losses this year where we were very evenly matched or dominant in the game and just had a bad break here or there.

That Rider D is something really awful, they might be in trouble for a few years... Not sure you can fix that D in one off-season, very little canadian depth too. Taman won a cup yup but... man he might have screwed that team for a few years now. Lots of older players too, 4 or 5 players making over 1 million bucks a year, close to 1.5 million probably.... That team is in trouble going forward. one of the oldest if not the oldest teams in the league. Things aren't gonna be pretty in riderville for a little while i think. 

This is not a given. Ottawa can field a playoff team as a two year old expansion and other teams have turned things around in a couple of year with the right people in charge, so who knows? If Tillman returns and the Riders make the playoffs next year, I will be apoplectic.

This is not a given. Ottawa can field a playoff team as a two year old expansion and other teams have turned things around in a couple of year with the right people in charge, so who knows? If Tillman returns and the Riders make the playoffs next year, I will be apoplectic.

Especially if Miller stands pat on his trio of Walters, O'Shea, and Bellefeuille.

We gotta be catching up after the Calgary and Edmonton games!

I think the Bombers are leading the league in game busting bad calls by the refs. You guys have had some costly penalties at bad times late in the game. But don't be thinking you guys are stealing our first overall pick, we fired Taman so he couldn't trade it and have Kerry Joseph on speed dial if we need to. In fact we threw the games against you because we knew those points would be big later in the season. :)

I think the Bombers are leading the league in game busting bad calls by the refs. You guys have had some costly penalties at bad times late in the game. But don't be thinking you guys are stealing our first overall pick, we fired Taman so he couldn't trade it and have Kerry Joseph on speed dial if we need to. In fact we threw the games against you because we knew those points would be big later in the season. :)

Even if we finish in last and SK in 2nd last, you still get the first overall pick.

We spent ours in last years supplemental draft.

Even if we finish in last and SK in 2nd last, you still get the first overall pick.

We spent ours in last years supplemental draft.

That's a relief, I was worried Kerry would break a hip or something, I kind of like him.

How bad is this Riders defense? Would this be considered the worst cfl defense in the last 15 years??

I do find it hilarious reading riderfans and them now only realizing that Taman sucked and finally realized that the guy never builds great teams.

But he's friendly with the media so that means something, right?

How bad is this Riders defense? Would this be considered the worst cfl defense in the last 15 years??

I do find it hilarious reading riderfans and them now only realizing that Taman sucked and finally realized that the guy never builds great teams.

But he's friendly with the media so that means something, right?

I chuckled at Taman's interviews after he got fired.  Most people have the good sense to just shut up and move on, but not him. 

Not everyone was a big Brendan fan, but definitely many believed he was doing a good job.

2013? I guess he's as good once as he ever was.