It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I'm expecting a split with both teams winning at home. Our offense sucks. Their defense sucks. Our defense is OK. Their offense is pretty good. Special teams could be the difference.

I feel like you have these mixed up.

Their offense is pretty good? I can't imagine you'd be calling our offense any good after giving up 10 sacks and scoring 13 points.

They have better quarterbacking if Smith plays.

I'm expecting a split with both teams winning at home. Our offense sucks. Their defense sucks. Our defense is OK. Their offense is pretty good. Special teams could be the difference.

Their offense is pretty good? I can't imagine you'd be calling our offense any good after giving up 10 sacks and scoring 13 points.

And only look a week prior to that where they put up 31 pts and ran for 150 yards against the same Stampeders defense that we had 2 weeks to game plan against.  The same Rider offense that has put up 50 more points then we have this season....

They at least have a running game...  

Does the competition between Bombers and Riders cause a change if other team blows out the other?  And does it matter if it happens this week or next?

For example:

If the Riders blow out the Bombers at the LDC, do the Bombers make a change before the Banjo Bowl?  Vice versa?

I think if the Blue go into Regina and smoke them with Marve (it is possible)  then Taman will HAVE to can Chamblin.     

Though if we get smoked both games I don't us making any moves at all.    

I'll say this, to all those talking about firing O'shea... If you actually want to see what a coach who has obviously lost his entire team looks like.. look at Chamblin. He's lost them, O'shea is nowhere close to that at all... MB tho, yeah he can go but O'shea, he needs to stay. Give him some coordinators who actually know what they are doing, MB has a history of this crap really... and things would be different, i damn near guarantee it. It happened to Montreal the year after they fired MB also. Same would happen here. 

I definitely feel like the Riders are the better team right now, but it should be an even game on Sunday. Could come down to a Pick 6 or return TD....

You are also a negative nancy far too often.
You are also not refuting my claim...

I definitely feel like the Riders are the better team right now, but it should be an even game on Sunday. Could come down to a Pick 6 or return TD....

Disagreeing with you is refuting enough. 

The Riders lead the league in total yards per game at 412, so yah... I'd say their offense is pretty good. If they just run the ball at us (They've got the most YPG) and give Smith a chance to simply handle the game, they could easily beat us. If they choose to play musical QB's and don't run the football like they did last game, then they'll give up more sacks and not score many points.

We're 7th in total defence at 392 which is OK considering that our offense sucks (Last in the league in YPG at 320).

Disagreeing with you is refuting enough.

non-denial denial ‎(plural non-denial denials)

1.(idiomatic) A statement which appears to deny that something is true, but which, when examined carefully, can be seen to have used diversion, bluster, or ambiguity to avoid making a clear, direct denial.

I think that the final score will be the most important and determining factor for this game.

I'll say this, to all those talking about firing O'shea... If you actually want to see what a coach who has obviously lost his entire team looks like.. look at Chamblin. He's lost them, O'shea is nowhere close to that at all... MB tho, yeah he can go but O'shea, he needs to stay. Give him some coordinators who actually know what they are doing, MB has a history of this crap really... and things would be different, i damn near guarantee it. It happened to Montreal the year after they fired MB also. Same would happen here. 

I believe you.

• 2 weeks later...

We're 4-7 guys.  We're not exactly doing heaps better.

Yup we're 4-7 but at least we are not 1-10 plus, we still a high chance to make it on the playoffs. Who knows with Nichols at the helm, with an improving Defense and with O'shea now handling the ST we can get to something.

What if Henoc signs in Saskatchewan. He might you know...

We're 4-7 guys.  We're not exactly doing heaps better.

Yup we're 4-7 but at least we are not 1-10 plus, we still a high chance to make it on the playoffs. Who knows with Nichols at the helm, with an improving Defense and with O'shea now handling the ST we can get to something.

What if Henoc signs in Saskatchewan. He might you know...

Do they have cap space to sign Henoc to begin with? And do you think signing Henoc will make them win all their remaining games?