Bombers TC/Practice -- June 11th

Noeller

Stanley Bryant back at work for #Bombers. NP: Lamar, Richards, Brown, Moore, Kohlert, Stoudermire, Richardson, Unamba, Johmson, Neufeld #bn

New DB on the field for the #Bombers — 5'9" 178lb Akron Zips product Malachi Freeman, wearing No. 14.

Stanley Bryant back at work for #Bombers. NP: Lamar, Richards, Brown, Moore, Kohlert, Stoudermire, Richardson, Unamba, Johmson, Neufeld #bn

New DB on the field for the #Bombers — 5'9" 178lb Akron Zips product Malachi Freeman, wearing No. 14.

The Zips is now one of my favorite nicknames in sports. Nice that their colours are blue and gold, should help with his transition  :)

Once again the local media does a great job primarily explaining what isn't happening, players not on the field, and nothing else.

The worst media.

Also the most consistent.....
  unfortunately!

Wiceck's contribution to the day .. his lone contribution mind you ..

Check it out - #Bombers got themselves the deluxe new Tom Brady football deflator. Super Bowl bound! pic.twitter.com/guZoi26xS7

CHOuFLpVIAAxVBj.jpg

I'm not even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the "Super Bowl" comment being intentional.

Wiceck's contribution to the day .. his lone contribution mind you ..

Check it out - #Bombers got themselves the deluxe new Tom Brady football deflator. Super Bowl bound! pic.twitter.com/guZoi26xS7

CHOuFLpVIAAxVBj.jpg

We should start a collection of money and then give it to the first person who goes and hits Wiecek in the head with this pump.

Really, the lack of coverage by these 'football' guys would get them cut from their rosters if this was their pre-season. It's just a day out of the office for them.

Their coverage?

Waiting until after the practice and then writing a column on those limited words in the interview.

I have a better idea on where that pump should go....the end of it anyway...right up the ol ying yang..Might get his mind on CFL football in this town...or maybe not..Why can't we get some decent coverage from this guy.

He might just float away...

How has he not floated away already?  His head is full of nothing but air.

It's just like being there.

That is assuming OShea started the practise with "Gather round everyone. Today we're going to spend 2 solid hours staring at a pump."

I think it was a visual aid for when O'Shea told them he was going to pump *clap* them up.

I have a better idea on where that pump should go....the end of it anyway...right up the ol ying yang..Might get his mind on CFL football in this town...or maybe not..Why can't we get some decent coverage from this guy.

because he would have to care about the CFL first and he just flat out doesn't give a damn about the league. Our frustration should really be directed towards the Free Press for giving the beat to someone who openly doesn't give a damn about the CFL. One of the things that made Ed Tait so good at it was that he actually liked football and the CFL.