Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

Cornish has 1-2 years left max. He's another likely HGH user. Has the typical facial/head features of someone on HGH.

... what? You can't just throw out a bold accusation like that with zero evidence.
Look at his head. It's a textbook HGH head.
If you want to accuse him of using steroids, just say steroids. HGH symptoms are entirely different. And no, it's not a textbook "steroid head"
I didn't say steroids. I said HGH. I'm fully aware of the difference between the two and symptoms/signs of each. Cornish has a textbook HGH head/face.
Lol. Okay then. I'll just hope someone like BriceDream sees this and can give a far more educated response to this than I can.

But no, there's no such thing as a "textbook HGH head/face"

http://www.hgh.org/HGH-Effects-On-Face.html
I'm still not even sure what you're implying. Are you implying his skin looks young and wrinkle free or are you implying he's abused HGH to the point that he's developed symptoms of acromegaly (which he hasn't)?
His forehead and jaw show typical signs of HGH use.

Okay. Again, I strongly disagree but again, I'll defer to someone who can do a way better job of explaining it than I can.

Lebron James is another guy who was on HGH. But is off this season.

Sadly.. I agree with you on Cornish BUT definitely not on labron James.. Cornish's head looks like someone who has used either steroids or HGH.. liken his dome and it's largeness to bonds.. Clearly not on the same doses lol but i betcha if ya time lapse him like they did with bonds, you see a difference in body and head..

(Note) I have no idea why the formatting went so haywire in this reply..

Tyron Brackenridge, an all-star in 2013 and 2014, is a looming free agent. Brackenridge, an American, and the Roughriders are far apart in contract negotiations.

The Roughriders would like Brackenridge to return, but not at an exorbitant cost. Ratio considerations could also factor into the equation if Heenan does not remain in green and white, necessitating a ratio shift somewhere on the roster.

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/football/roughriders-football/Vanstone+Roughriders+shouldn+break/10730640/story.html

Tyron Brackenridge, an all-star in 2013 and 2014, is a looming free agent. Brackenridge, an American, and the Roughriders are far apart in contract negotiations.

The Roughriders would like Brackenridge to return, but not at an exorbitant cost. Ratio considerations could also factor into the equation if Heenan does not remain in green and white, necessitating a ratio shift somewhere on the roster.

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/football/roughriders-football/Vanstone+Roughriders+shouldn+break/10730640/story.html

You really needed to bold that part.  Building up hope will make the eventual letdown all that much more dramatic.

TBrack would look good at safety and Mo Leg could either move up to play a DB position or become a LB, I like his size and hitting ability.. Having a guy like Mo Leg closer to the line of scrimmage could only equal good things. Not sure Tbrack tho is someone we'd have much interest in.. I'd offer him a deal but i probably wouldn't go crazy. We have bigger needs to fill elsewhere. That being said, If we have the cap room, heck, go for it.