Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

I can see seasons of 1500-1200 yards over the next 3 years for Cornish scary thing is he might put those numbers up only playing 12-15 games a season.

He is turning 31 this year. He had 2 concussions last year, I believe the second occurred against you guys. I don`t see him in football 3 years from now. Depending how this season goes, it will be his last. RB`s north of 30yrs old drop off pretty quick. But as I said, he is a incredible talent and I don`t wish any injury problems on him. I just think the damage is already done. 

I can see seasons of 1500-1200 yards over the next 3 years for Cornish scary thing is he might put those numbers up only playing 12-15 games a season.

He is turning 31 this year. He had 2 concussions last year, I believe the second occurred against you guys. I don`t see him in football 3 years from now. Depending how this season goes, it will be his last. RB`s north of 30yrs old drop off pretty quick. But as I said, he is a incredible talent and I don`t wish any injury problems on him. I just think the damage is already done. 

His last season??  You're dreaming :lol:

He has only been the starter for 3 1/2 years. The first 5 years in the league he averaged 51 carries a season. I could see if he has been a featured back for the past 8 years but he has not. There is still plenty of tread on that tire. Add to the fact that at Kansas he was only the starter for his senior year. Unlike most backs at his age he has probably had half the carries that a feature back from college to the age of 30 would have.

He has only been the starter for 3 1/2 years. The first 5 years in the league he averaged 51 carries a season. I could see if he has been a featured back for the past 8 years but he has not. There is still plenty of tread on that tire. Add to the fact that at Kansas he was only the starter for his senior year. Unlike most backs at his age he has probably had half the carries that a feature back from college to the age of 30 would have.

except this past season casts some doubt on how much tread is left on those tires. 

If I were a betting man, I would say Cornish is closer to the end than he is at his peak.

That pounding he takes can really wear a guy down.

And those concussions? Those little bells that can be heard are warning signs for Cornish.

It's tough enough on a runner to take that constant pounding but it looks like those hits are now in his head, as I'm sure he's concerned when the next one will occur.

That's too bad really, 'cause he's a hell of a runner.

Cornish has 1-2 years left max. He's another likely HGH user. Has the typical facial/head features of someone on HGH.

... what? You can't just throw out a bold accusation like that with zero evidence.
Look at his head. It's a textbook HGH head.

If you want to accuse him of using steroids, just say steroids. HGH symptoms are entirely different. And no, it's not a textbook "steroid head"

Cornish has 1-2 years left max. He's another likely HGH user. Has the typical facial/head features of someone on HGH.

... what? You can't just throw out a bold accusation like that with zero evidence.
If you want to accuse him of using steroids, just say steroids. HGH symptoms are entirely different. And no, it's not a textbook "steroid head"
I didn't say steroids. I said HGH. I'm fully aware of the difference between the two and symptoms/signs of each. Cornish has a textbook HGH head/face.

I didn't say steroids. I said HGH. I'm fully aware of the difference between the two and symptoms/signs of each. Cornish has a textbook HGH head/face.

Lol. Okay then. I'll just hope someone like BriceDream sees this and can give a far more educated response to this than I can.

But no, there's no such thing as a "textbook HGH head/face"

Lol. Okay then. I'll just hope someone like BriceDream sees this and can give a far more educated response to this than I can.

http://www.hgh.org/HGH-Effects-On-Face.html

I'm still not even sure what you're implying. Are you implying his skin looks young and wrinkle free or are you implying he's abused HGH to the point that he's developed symptoms of acromegaly (which he hasn't)?

I'm still not even sure what you're implying. Are you implying his skin looks young and wrinkle free or are you implying he's abused HGH to the point that he's developed symptoms of acromegaly (which he hasn't)?
His forehead and jaw show typical signs of HGH use.

Okay. Again, I strongly disagree but again, I'll defer to someone who can do a way better job of explaining it than I can.

Okay. Again, I strongly disagree but again, I'll defer to someone who can do a way better job of explaining it than I can.
Lebron James is another guy who was on HGH. But is off this season.

You think Cornish has a prominent jaw and forehead? You have got to be kidding! Next you're going to say Jay Leno is abusing HGH.

You think Cornish has a prominent jaw and forehead? You have got to be kidding! Next you're going to say Jay Leno is abusing HGH.
I promise Jay Leno isn't on HGH! lol

Brad Pitt is a celebrity I suspect is on HGH. Everyone shows different degree of signs, but his face shows some. And the fact that he's 50 years old and looks much, much younger.

I promise Jay Leno isn't on HGH! lol

Brad Pitt is a celebrity I suspect is on HGH. Everyone shows different degree of signs, but his face shows some. And the fact that he's 50 years old and looks much, much younger.

I think that's called plastic surgery.