Now that we have the Grey Cup out of the way ...

BigBlue

A month to do a coaches evaluation, Mike O'Shea??? Like honestly, he doesn't know yet? At this rate, we're on track to win our next Grey Cup in 2085. This is getting ridiculous.

You're fantastic. Never change...

I could be waiting in line for water while my hair is on fire and still not be able to match your level of impatience.

You're kidding,right? LOL!! A month & I'm impatient??? If Nate was here he'd be calling Kyle Walters "Mr Dithers". The Stamps just won the Grey Cup this past Sunday & already they've made a move announcing 2015 will be Huff's final year as head coach with Dave Dickenson taking over in 2016. Other teams are making moves. Yeah, I'm impatient alright. You read this thread & some of the comments?? But hey, we extended Patrick Neufeld who played in something like 3 games since we acquired him in 2013. 

A month to do a coaches evaluation, Mike O'Shea??? Like honestly, he doesn't know yet? At this rate, we're on track to win our next Grey Cup in 2085. This is getting ridiculous.

I could be waiting in line for water while my hair is on fire and still not be able to match your level of impatience.

You're kidding,right? LOL!! A month & I'm impatient??? If Nate was here he'd be calling Kyle Walters "Mr Dithers". The Stamps just won the Grey Cup this past Sunday & already they've made a move announcing 2015 will be Huff's final year as head coach with Dave Dickenson taking over in 2016. Other teams are making moves. Yeah, I'm impatient alright. You read this thread & some of the comments?? But hey, we extended Patrick Neufeld who played in something like 3 games since we acquired him in 2013.

We are making moves too. They're just not the moves you're anticipating so I suppose to you, they don't exist.

Here's a suggestion - go find out who has extended the most pending free agents so far.

We are making moves too. They're just not the moves you're anticipating so I suppose to you, they don't exist.

Here's a suggestion - go find out who has extended the most pending free agents so far.

It's not the FA'a  I'm concerned about. It's the coaching staff moving forward to next year. We'll sign some of our guys that I know & be active in February but the coordinator positions are a real concern to me & most Bomber fans. To say that I'm the only one impatient isn't true. 

It's not the FA'a I'm concerned about. It's the coaching staff moving forward to next year. We'll sign some of our guys that I know & be active in February but the coordinator positions are a real concern to me & most Bomber fans. To say that I'm the only one impatient isn't true.

Must be your tone or something.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! We only signed some hugely important pending FAs... oh noes! Panic! Walters N oshea must be garbage!

Its hilarious how people assume no news means zero consideration to everything.. They gots to be feet up watching film in mexico...

smh. Just so funny to me how irate people are getting..

It's not the FA'a I'm concerned about. It's the coaching staff moving forward to next year. We'll sign some of our guys that I know & be active in February but the coordinator positions are a real concern to me & most Bomber fans. To say that I'm the only one impatient isn't true.

Must be your tone or something.

I've been accused of that before. No biggie, Mike. 

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! We only signed some hugely important pending FAs... oh noes! Panic! Walters N oshea must be garbage!

Its hilarious how people assume no news means zero consideration to everything.. They gots to be feet up watching film in mexico...

I'm glad you have so much faith in the guys running the team. I think that's great SPuDS, I really do. Props to you for being that way. I think myself & others here just want to see some sign where this team is heading coaching wise next season. My faith will either be strengthened or weakened depending on who does or doesn't come back as coaches next year. 

I'm glad you have so much faith in the guys running the team. I think that's great SPuDS, I really do. Props to you for being that way. I think myself & others here just want to see some sign where this team is heading coaching wise next season. My faith will either be strengthened or weakened depending on who does or doesn't come back as coaches next year. 

What faith? You obviously don't have any because you don't trust them to makes the right moves for the team!

What faith? You obviously don't have any because you don't trust them to makes the right moves for the team!

Whatever, I could care less what you think. I really don't. Go pick a fight with someone else. 

Where is Walters? Why no announcement on the coaching staff? He must know everyone is waiting. Seems to me Kyle is getting a little too comfortable in the big chair. He showed a hell of a lot more hustle last year around this time, I hope he's not getting complacent. The fans deserve to know. Other teams are already hiring new staffs and Bomber fans are totally left in the dark. Not liking this.

Where is Walters? Why no announcement on the coaching staff? He must know everyone is waiting. Seems to me Kyle is getting a little too comfortable in the big chair. He showed a hell of a lot more hustle last year around this time, I hope he's not getting complacent. The fans deserve to know. Other teams are already hiring new staffs and Bomber fans are totally left in the dark. Not liking this.

I've read this over a few times and still trying to figure out if you're  serious or does it reek of sarcasm?  

Atomic's post is what a lot of fans are thinking right now. I don't think it's sarcastic at all. 

Question ... how come you're not all over Brendan Taman for waiting almost a week to address reports of Cortez being let go? That's not exactly a quick resolution either.

Atomic's post is what a lot of fans are thinking right now. I don't think it's sarcastic at all. 

I believe the bolded is inaccurate. You and he are both raving lunatics right now, but you're a vocal minority...

Most fans could not even name the assistant coaches.

Most fans are not sitting around waiting for an announcement on the coaches so they can decide whether or not Walters has earned the privilege of having their season tickets renewed.

Most fans are not thinking about the CFL at this point, and are out Christmas shopping.

The 100 lunatics who come visit this site multiple times every day, we are not representative of most fans.  Most fans would think we have a problem.

Question ... how come you're not all over Brendan Taman for waiting almost a week to address reports of Cortez being let go? That's not exactly a quick resolution either.

Or that Taman is waiting to see if they can land someone better before letting go of Hall.

Most fans would think we have a problem.

They would be right.

They just don't realize that our problem is O'shea's stubbornness, (he's on the clock now) Etch's defences, and Marcel. and the O line. and small linebackers. 

almost forgot, Walters, doing nothing. Oh and the power struggle.

Too much to keep track of.

jeeze, forgot, unfair treatment of duressler.