Now that we have the Grey Cup out of the way ...

BigBlue

I can honestly say, I don't think there are going to be any changes.

I tend to agree with you on this.  My bet is that both coordinators are going to be back at the start of next season.  My impression is that O'Shea will not remove either coordinator, and I don't think that Walters/Miller are going to push the issue at this point in time.  

So when do you think Miller and Walters might push for changes? Because in a blink of an eye their butts will be on the line as well.

I really have no idea.  It's just my feeling that this is a matter of principal with O'Shea.  They are his coordinators and no one is going to tell him who he can and can't have.  If that's the case, then Walters would be treading on very dangerous ground if he was to push the issue.  Would O'Shea resign if he was told that he had to get rid of either of them?  What level of turmoil is the GM prepared to cause?  Or will he simply tell O'Shea that if he wants to keep them then that will be on his (O'Shea's) head and his alone and then let next year's chips fall where they may?

One thing about life in Bomberland, it's always interesting and there's never any time that has to be wasted planning for playoff games or victory parades.  

Other teams have demonstrated that they needed to make changes in their staffs. The purge will continue in Sask. When will Winnipeg step up?

Sask is making changes but are they the right moves?  The team was 8-2 when Durant went down.  Don't you think they might be overreacting by reportedly firing both their coordinators?

Any GM can hire and fire guys every year.  Does that make him a better GM than one who sticks by his guys?

I'm not saying the Bombers are right if they don't make any changes, but the simple act of making changes isn't always the right move.

Other teams have demonstrated that they needed to make changes in their staffs. The purge will continue in Sask. When will Winnipeg step up?

Sask is making changes but are they the right moves?  The team was 8-2 when Durant went down.  Don't you think they might be overreacting by reportedly firing both their coordinators?

Any GM can hire and fire guys every year.  Does that make him a better GM than one who sticks by his guys?

I'm not saying the Bombers are right if they don't make any changes, but the simple act of making changes isn't always the right move.

I am not sure you have this fanatic thing worked out yet. You are supposed to breathe fire and demand coaches, general managers, presidents, beer sellers and peanut hawkers to be fired every year until a good team appears or at least until moral is better.

I know it is frustrating to be a bomber fan but there has been a lot of churn in coaches and managers over the years but this bunch seems like the best we've seen for a long while, maybe not everyone on the staff but at least as a whole. Every time a new management person is put in place there is an adjustment period. Players are different. Their time is now and when they start to Romby you have to get rid of them. (I am glad we don't have motorcycle guy and "no shotgun" guy by the way sometimes change is necessary. 

I was thinking the same thing about those Rider guys.

You'd think that they were, more or less, on the right path, but with a 'tear-down', as they put it, they are going to have to start over.

Who are they going to re-cycle? ..or will they go new?

As for the Bombers, most are waiting (or hoping) for the shoe to drop, when that shoe may be firmly in place.

Are they the right fit?

Time will tell as we sit and wait….for the adjustments.

Buono has spoken to Jeff Garcia about the #BCLions head coaching job. He plans to ask #Stamps for permission on Dickenson this week

Buono has also spoken to Paul Lapolice about the #BCLions job. I expect Danny Barrett & Orlondo Steinauer to get strong consideration also

Buono: "We are not going to make an offer to Kevin Glenn. As far as we're concerned he's a free agent." @CFL

Buono: "The four guys we did not pick up the option on are Marsh, Schmitt, Mitchell, and Jamall Johnson" @CFL

#Ticats @speedybanks87 on why he didn’t return to #GreyCup game for final offensive possession: “Just emotionally, I wasn’t stable.”

"i will politely decline comment on job stuff," text from Lapo today. other words, "I'm talking to teams and they expect confidentiality."