Unofficial Free Agent List

M.O.A.B.

We have zero chance with Heenan- its either the NFL or Sask for him. We ought to have a decent shot at both Williams and Holmes- with Holmes , Toronto's current turmoil and restricted finances ought to make leaving the Argos look attractive. With Williams, who would he be a replacement for? Denmark? Moore?

We have zero chance with Heenan- its either the NFL or Sask for him. We ought to have a decent shot at both Williams and Holmes- with Holmes , Toronto's current turmoil and restricted finances ought to make leaving the Argos look attractive. With Williams, who would he be a replacement for? Denmark? Moore?

As I recall, Williams plays the wideout when he was in the CFL while Denmark and Moore are both slotbacks. We have an opening for a wideout since we need an upgrade for Kelly and Bryant.

Expect Hamilton to look different also.

Drew Edwards reports that:

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are dealing with a major challenge when it comes to re-signing some of their key pending free agents: they are virtually out of 2014 cap room.

The team also had 10 East Division and three CFL all-stars and the bonuses they earn for winning those awards also count against the cap.

Like many teams in the CFL, the Ticats sometimes use the one-game injured list to keep healthy players around for development and replacement purposes. The down side is that the money paid to those players counts against the salary cap.

Delvin Breaux also appears to have had a workout in Houston...

So many FAs are going to be hitting the market and there will be a lot of player movement.
Good time to be planning future roster moves.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are dealing with a major challenge when it comes to re-signing some of their key pending free agents: they are virtually out of 2014 cap room.

The team also had 10 East Division and three CFL all-stars and the bonuses they earn for winning those awards also count against the cap.

Like many teams in the CFL, the Ticats sometimes use the one-game injured list to keep healthy players around for development and replacement purposes. The down side is that the money paid to those players counts against the salary cap.

So many FAs are going to be hitting the market and there will be a lot of player movement.

Save for Fantuz, Hamilton's starting receiving corps all FAs.

Williams, Denmark and Moore inside, Kohlert at wide out and put whatever Canadian scrub out at far side wide out.

JFG is a complete enigma to me. It seemed to me that he played well and made some big plays for us, but suddenly disappeared. I'm not sure if he ticked someone off, had a nagging injury(ie:got married), or started goofing off or what.

Watson is a much better blocker. It's as simple as that. That's the only reason JFG didn't play much in the second half of the season, cuz Watson was healthy.

JFG is a complete enigma to me. It seemed to me that he played well and made some big plays for us, but suddenly disappeared. I'm not sure if he ticked someone off, had a nagging injury(ie:got married), or started goofing off or what.

He wasn't playing.....gotta find a way to get him on the field next year. When he plays, he produces.

Save for Fantuz, Hamilton's starting receiving corps all FAs.

Sounds like Wojt may hit Free Agency as well. I'd definitely look into him If I was Walters. 

WHO'S FREE?

A look at RedBlacks players eligible for free agency as of Feb. 10

• Dobson Collins, WR. Caught 29 passes for RedBlacks in a limited role. Could return.
  • Joe Eppele, OL. Training-camp injury wiped out season. Won't be back and may retire.
  • Moton Hopkins, DL. Played well when given a chance. Had NFL workout with Vikings Tuesday.
  • Jason Pottinger, LB. Special teams captain. Starting out on business career, likely to retire.
  • Alex Krausnick, OL. Versatile, can play centre, move around on line. Caught a pass. Should be brought back.
  • Jonathan Williams, RB. Was an offensive player of the week, but knee injury wrecked his season and may delay his start to next season.
  • Wallace Miles WR. Caught 50 passes, but dropped too many. Could be brought back.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/12/09/redblacks-gm-marcel-desjardins-could-go-after-some-big-names-in-free-agency

Just got back from my barber shop. Jordan Sisco was in last week and told my barber that he was going to be signing with the Bombers. Not a huge name. Was often hurt with the Riders but could be good competition at camp.

Jordan Sisco's numbers are pretty comparable to Brett Carter but Carter can stay healthy for 18 games.

I think it's better to just re-sign Brett Carter instead.

Just got back from my barber shop. Jordan Sisco was in last week and told my barber that he was going to be signing with the Bombers. Not a huge name. Was often hurt with the Riders but could be good competition at camp.

Aside from tweaking what was left of his fans in Sask., it never hurts for training camp looks.

And besides, and I'm not kidding, as I read this post, I was listening to Cisco Kid by War. stock-vector-a-cartoon-explosion-can-be-

Here's an updated FA list as of Dec 9 http://cfl.ca/article/2015-free-agent-tracker

I hope we can keep Bucknor and Sears. I'd like to keep Washington Brohm and Portis, too, truth be told. But I know that is unlikely.

With 17 OL FAs on that list the Bombers could sign a starting Oline......

Baillargeon

Eppele

Holmes

Krausnick-Groh

King

Dile

O'neill

Wojt

Rogers

Hinse

Knapp

Tyler

Heenan

Bryant

Harrison

Jones

O'Donnell

Ok maybe not all starters but Jones, Heenan, Eppele, Wojt, AKG, Holmes etc would all look good

Here's an updated FA list as of Dec 9 http://cfl.ca/article/2015-free-agent-tracker

I hope we can keep Bucknor and Sears. I'd like to keep Washington Brohm and Portis, too, truth be told. But I know that is unlikely.

With 17 OL FAs on that list the Bombers could sign a starting Oline......

Baillargeon

Eppele

Holmes

Krausnick-Groh

King

Dile

O'neill

Wojt

Rogers

Hinse

Knapp

Tyler

Heenan

Bryant

Harrison

Jones

O'Donnell

Ok maybe not all starters but Jones, Heenan, Eppele, Wojt, AKG, Holmes etc would all look good

Get Heenan and Holmes / O'Donell.