Grigsby Released!

Noeller

Not much said, o'shea when pressed really said he and randle would have been good team mates, referring to what chris randle said about grigsby.

Friesen asks the dumbest questions and you can tell MOS has zero respect for him just the way he answers his questions, asked why they can't speak to the assistant coaches, o'shea then goes on to explain what he has said all season, friesen then asks why they had a closed practice today, o'shea said cuz the RCMP were doing exercises at the stadium too and  civilians weren't allowed in. Friesen says why didn't you tell us, MOS says 'cuz i don't have your number". LOL. just classic. Seriously 2 minutes on Grigsby, same questions, Lawless was the most informative of them all, kills me to say this but felt lawless asked the best questions about it. 

Suber was referring to Girgs pesonal siutation and not the team. Know for a fact suber loves the city and this team still, he holds no hard feeligs towards anyone

He might still love the city but Suber had previously tweeted something that implied he is not a fan of Etch.   Someone had tweeted something about the Bomber D being to small to stop the run & he replied that it was the system not the personnel (or something to that effect).

Not a lot of info in the presser.  O'Shea was asked if Grigsby quit on the team, his answer was quit was a strong word that he wouldn't use, but did say that Grigsby asked for his release.   Also it was decided prior to that that Cotton would start again next week because he didn't get enough reps in last weeks game due to them being down by so much so early.

Willy is questionable for next week.  He still can't quite grip a football, but they will wait for the last minute to decide.  January also questionable.

More bitching by the media about if and why they don't get access to the assistant coaches.  

At the end of the presser, one of the media asked why there was a closed practice today.  O'Shea explained that the RCMP were running a drill in the stadium today and they couldn't have non staff running around the building.   He was then asked why the media wasn't told that before, and O'Shea paused for a moment, pointed at the guy and said "Because I don't have your number, thats why" and walked away from the podium.   Thought it was kind of funny.  Can imagine what he really wanted to say to the media.

Why the reporters aren't allowed to talk to the coordinators is a valid question.  I'd like to know what they have to say... Wouldn't you?

maybe if fans could ask the questions but with our media here, you'd get nothing interesting at all. You may not understand it cuz you live out there in BC but the media here are pathetic and you'd learn absolutely nothing new from them if they were to speak with the assistant coaches. Can say what you want out there on the west coast but don't think you can truly understand unless you live here. 

who is the self righteous prick giving MOS a hard time about the reporters needing to know everything because they're the voice of the fans?

same self righteous prick it always is... Paul Friesen. 

what a ******* tool, as if he thinks he's the voice of any fan. I could pick out a ton of people from this site who already do a better job reporting on the Bombers than he does. 

Suber was referring to Girgs pesonal siutation and not the team. Know for a fact suber loves the city and this team still, he holds no hard feeligs towards anyone

He might still love the city but Suber had previously tweeted something that implied he is not a fan of Etch.   Someone had tweeted something about the Bomber D being to small to stop the run & he replied that it was the system not the personnel (or something to that effect).

Coming from Suber that actually makes a lot of sense.

Why the reporters aren't allowed to talk to the coordinators is a valid question.  I'd like to know what they have to say... Wouldn't you?

It isn't a valid question when it has been asked and answered the same way numerous times already.   O'Shea's answer is that he is the head coach and he can answer any questions they would have for the co-ordinators, it is his job to know.

Agree with his answer / policy or not, the media asking over and over just amounts to them bitching and complaining about the policy, not making it a valid question.

That was answered in preseason though, there's no need to ask the question again because the answer hasn't changed. MOS is the voice of the team and he is going to provide one consistent message. You can argue the validity of that philosophy all you like but that's the way it is with oshea and bringing it up again isn't going to change anything so why waste time at a press conference asking it again? 

maybe if fans could ask the questions but with our media here, you'd get nothing interesting at all. You may not understand it cuz you live out there in BC but the media here are pathetic and you'd learn absolutely nothing new from them if they were to speak with the assistant coaches. Can say what you want out there on the west coast but don't think you can truly understand unless you live here. 

That's absolute hogwash.   I can and do truly understand, not because I live or lived in Winnipeg, but because I watch the media scrums and read the Winnipeg papers online.  The only thing I can't do from out here on the coast is go to the practices.  Most around here don't do that either,

Amazing tho, all the bitching these guys were doing on twitter and then it's 1 minute of questions about grigsby and then move on. Seriously,Lawless had the first question, sara orlesky from tsn had one (similar) and then friesen asked the same question, seriously 3 similar questions from 3 different people. I don't get our media, you can almost hear them going damn, that was my question, now what do i do. It's crazy, 30 seconds on grigsby if that really, take out the stuterring and the questions and it was 30 seconds, maximum one minute on grigsby. 

That's absolute hogwash.   I can and do truly understand, not because I live or lived in Winnipeg, but because I watch the media scrums and read the Winnipeg papers online.  The only thing I can't do from out here on the coast is go to the practices.  Most around here don't do that either,

Again, say what you want but when you constantly agree with the biggest troll in the winnipeg media, it tells me you really don't get it at all. 

[sarcasm on] Asked and answered eh?  Well that's it then.  It can never be asked again, otherwise it's thought of as bitching. [/sarcasm Off]

I'd love to know what the coordinators have to say for themselves.  

It's not about the media having a right to know...

It's not good leadership for O'Shea to have to gag his coordinators in case they don't say the same things he would.  Good leadership is selling your managers (Coordinators) that you are on the right course and having them to sell it to their people.  Get buy in, and you don't have to worry what your coaches might say.  

In short you don't have to control the message yourself if your people believe in it.

[sarcasm on] Asked and answered eh?  Well that's it then.  It can never be asked again, otherwise it's thought of as bitching. [/sarcasm Off]

I'd love to know what the coordinators have to say for themselves.  

It's not about the media having a right to know...

It's not good leadership for O'Shea to have to gag his coordinators in case they don't say the same things he would.  Good leadership is selling your managers (Coordinators) that you are on the right course and having them to sell it to their people.  Get buy in, and you don't have to worry what your coaches might say.  

In short you don't have to control the message yourself if your people believe in it.

Tell that to Stephen Harper.