Grigsby Released!

Noeller

I was under the impression that most people wanted Grigsby gone weeks ago, not sure why some are thinking this is a bad thing, when most of us wanted this to happen weeks ago.

Guess it shows you how out of touch some fans and media actually are with the fan base, kicking us when we are down? is this really a day where we are down/ or is this kind of a happy day because the guy 90 percent of this board wanted released, well he was let go. 

It's a good day no? plus 20 out and grigsby got released, only way it can be better is if i win the lottery tonight. 

Glad the homie got out of a Bad situation, ain't no quit in that man!

Aint no quit in a man...who quit?

Yeah subers tweet makes no sense considering grigsby asked to be released, asking for your release is the polite way of saying "i quit'. so obvious there is quit in that man, a lot of it apparently. 

just scrolled through twitter real quick and I was quite surprised to see Lawless supporting the team for this move.... he tweeted this "Grigsby quit with 3 games to go. easy way out. tough guys stick it out to the end."

Friesen is trolling the club hard though .. so there's always yin to the yan ..

Anyone with half a brain knows Friesen has zero credibility as a football reporter.... unfortunately there's a lot of people who respect his opinion simply cuz he has a forum to present it... 

My guess is he's gonna once again attempt to go back to the NFL.  Didn't land a starter job last time, but I would bet he's gonna try out for somebody's practice squad who's currently short on RBs.

I was no Grigsby fan because of his constant hesitation when going through the holes.  I had a bad feeling when I was hearing about his tweets, and at an already bad day, regardless of what he meant out of them, that was kind of like pouring salt on the already open wounds the team had.

Normally I'd quickly call out fans for being quick to jump on a RB for expressing his feelings, because in some ways I say if you're gonna do it, then yeah do it, but right now this team has no time or place for people with inflated egos, and nor should they.  In some ways I do feel sympathetic towards Grigs, but here's the problem: just because you get benched or demoted at one time, doesn't mean you're not gonna get your chance to earn it back again, and I know he certainly would've.  What he should've realized is, okay I got benched because obviously I'm just not cutting it like the coaches expected me too, now what I gotta do is just get to work, get ready for the next time I'm carrying the ball, and run with anger and prove to them on this field why I should be the number 1 guy.  MOS never said Cotton was gonna be the number 1 RB indefinitely with no shot for Grigs again, he just felt he needed a change for now for Cotton to get his chance back and rightfully so.

But now you guys see why I've been vocal about getting Carl Volny more carries in this offense?  Here's a guy who comes to practice every day and puts in all the work and more that you could ask of him and never complains that he doesn't get carries, and I mean NEVER.  He also busts his butt off every time on special teams and never quits.  You want a guy who's got a professional and humble attitude on this team at RB?  Give this guy his chance and let him carry that rock.  He runs with authority and drags defenders with him.  Mike O'Shea, please let this humble working player get his carries.

Can hear the media bitching because they have had to sit around for 20 minutes, however one guy just said practice ended 10 minutes later today.. 

Someone just snorted while laughing, probably lawless. :P

and they have stopped the stream.... dun dun dun...