Durant injured his hand - in brace - LDC.

Messam is hurt too, Bombers showed they could stop Ford, Not sure about Allen, but... If the bombers could stop Ford and Messam is still hurt, I'm not really sure what the riders could do against us next week-end.  They have no passing game what so ever.. Not really too scared of the riders at all, with our without Durant. 

Messam is hurt too, Bombers showed they could stop Ford, Not sure about Allen, but... If the bombers could stop Ford and Messam is still hurt, I'm not really sure what the riders could do against us next week-end.  They have no passing game what so ever.. Not really too scared of the riders at all, with our without Durant. 

Where did you hear he was hurt? He wasn't on the 1 game IR for Sunday's game.

The Riders are as much of a running team as there has been in the CFL in years. If they can't run I don't expect that they'll do a hell of a lot on offense. Now that being said they're pretty good at getting a running game going so it's easier said than done stopping it, but that's really all I'd worry about facing them. 

Where did you hear he was hurt? He wasn't on the 1 game IR for Sunday's game.

My garden gnome thinks Picard and Labatte are still injured from the last time we faced them.  He's short but very reliable.

Messam has a shoulder injury. 

Notes - The game was delayed for several minutes after Saskatchewan's Scott McHenry was injured while tackling Stefan Logan on a punt return. A Roughriders spokesman said McHenry was taken to hospital for precautionary reasons after he went to the dressing room holding the back of his neck. … McCallum's second field goal of the game, a 16-yarder in the second quarter, moved him into second place all-time in the CFL in field goals made, surpassing former Calgary Stampeder and Lion Mark McLoughlin. McCallum now has 675 career field goals. … B.C. cornerback Dante Marsh returned to the lineup after missing the previous game in Toronto with a sore hamstring. … With Brown back in the lineup, offensive lineman Andre Ramsey was held out. Saskatchewan running back Jerome Messam, a former Lion, was sat out with a shoulder injury. … Rolly Fox, the father of late Canadian Marathon of Hope runner Terry Fox, received a loud ovation as he completed the opening coin toss. … Lions defensive lineman Jabar Westerman, who has run afoul of management in recent weeks due to an assault charge that is pending, was a late scratch. He was replaced by fellow Canadian Steven Doege

From the Vancouver Province. 

Not practicing today will try practicing tomorrow.

He was at practice and took a few snaps.  Durant is tough as nails and I'm pretty sure he'll be starting in the LDC.

Doesn't take much to turn around and hand the ball off anyway. 

and speaking of that... what's the runningback situation over there for the upcoming game?  Who's in and who's out?