Our new jersey

Well, this topic has been beaten to death lol. It is what it is. I will say though if you won't watch the game because of the jersey they are wearing, that seems a bit silly actually...

Sometimes, i think it's best to remember that 5 or 6 or even 100 people don't really make a difference in the big picture. Hell even 1000 don't make a huge difference.

Gotta remember that the folks that post on these forums, we are indeed the minority. 

As much as it kills me to say it, yup, this is the minority on these forums, sure it might be the "hardcore" fans and being hardcore fans probably means that it will be difficult to accept change. But, with that being said, for a jersey that will only be worn once, maybe twice at most, but my guess is only once, It's a lot of complaining really for nothing.

Don't like the jersey? that's fine, nobody really does, ok a few people do but really... that's fine, people can like it or dislike it all they want, who really cares actually.. but saying you are being forced to watch them play in these is a crock of crap for sure, Nobody is forcing you to watch, if you don't want to watch cuz of the jersey, so be it, don't watch... they will be back to wearing their normal ones next week. 

And as much as it kills me to say this here, guess what.. 13 pages of people talking about the bombers new jersey and the other teams new jerseys, people are talking and really, that's all that the people at reebok care about.. It's getting people talking. Say what you will about the jersey, like it? great. Don't like it? That's great too but can't deny the fact that one thing it has done is get people talking about it. 

Mission Accomplished for Reebok. 

Well, this topic has been beaten to death lol. It is what it is. I will say though if you won't watch the game because of the jersey they are wearing, that seems a bit silly actually...

Sometimes, i think it's best to remember that 5 or 6 or even 100 people don't really make a difference in the big picture. Hell even 1000 don't make a huge difference.

Gotta remember that the folks that post on these forums, we are indeed the minority. 

As much as it kills me to say it, yup, this is the minority on these forums, sure it might be the "hardcore" fans and being hardcore fans probably means that it will be difficult to accept change. But, with that being said, for a jersey that will only be worn once, maybe twice at most, but my guess is only once, It's a lot of complaining really for nothing.

Don't like the jersey? that's fine, nobody really does, ok a few people do but really... that's fine, people can like it or dislike it all they want, who really cares actually.. but saying you are being forced to watch them play in these is a crock of crap for sure, Nobody is forcing you to watch, if you don't want to watch cuz of the jersey, so be it, don't watch... they will be back to wearing their normal ones next week. 

it's a bomber forum. We're here to talk about bomber stuff. Something just happened today that involved the bombers...so we're talking about it. It's just that most people share the same opinion. Nobody (ok maybe one) is talking about being forced to do anything. We're just talking about how crappy they are. On a forum about the bombers. I don't come here to talk about my day. I come here to talk about the bombers, some days that includes what I had for dinner at the game, others that includes sharing memories of old games/plays. Today it happens to be about crappy uniforms.

Funny that the Bombers themselves haven't tweeted out a pic. Just answered a couple questions about them. One of which the answer to was "we will be wearing them one time".

This makes me wonder how the folks at the top really feel about the jersey.  It almost seems like they hate them but are making the most of it.  Pure speculation but I wonder whether the departure of Jeffrey had anything to do with this.

Funny that the Bombers themselves haven't tweeted out a pic. Just answered a couple questions about them. One of which the answer to was "we will be wearing them one time".

This makes me wonder how the folks at the top really feel about the jersey.  It almost seems like they hate them but are making the most of it.  Pure speculation but I wonder whether the departure of Jeffrey had anything to do with this.

Just saying, no idea but i highly doubt bannon left just cuz of a jersey they will be wearing once or maximum twice. That seems pretty crazy, he probably got a better offer else for more money. If he left because of a jersey they are wearing once maybe twice, that seems silly. 

And as much as it kills me to say this here, guess what.. 13 pages of people talking about the bombers new jersey and the other teams new jerseys, people are talking and really, that's all that the people at reebok care about.. It's getting people talking. Say what you will about the jersey, like it? great. Don't like it? That's great too but can't deny the fact that one thing it has done is get people talking about it. 

Mission Accomplished for Reebok. 

I would dare say that it is the "hardcore" fans who would be the most likely to drop $200 on a new one time jersey then casual fans.

There was an opportunity here, and it was missed.   No, it is not the end of the world.  As a "hardcore" Bomber fan, it is just disappointing.

Why is there no gold in it?  WHY!?!?  WE ARE NOT THE ARGO'S!!!  Some gold would have helped this immensely.

This is pure ****.

Whoa, settle down.   These are not bad at all.  Compare them to the Riders. 

We're wearing these a couple times max, so chill.

Or, get a job a Reebok.

Bite me.

Why should I settle down when they insult us like this?

What part of 

The Royal Blue jerseys are the third decorated jersey - as shown here http://store.bluebombers.com/mens/jerseys.html - does everyone NOT get?  I'm curious.

You know what, I like that jersey better in the store then I do the ones that they are wearing, which are fairly similar, but with the pads and everything it makes it look like there's less camo and more blue.  There actually looks like there's some gold in that jersey in the store, but it's way too dark.  It would have looked better with a lighter gold and maybe a gold trim around the W or something.  It's just a little too Argo's blue to me.

Reebok made my team 2 new jerseys this season and i hate them both... and just to **** me off they go and give one to another team...

...i responded by buying one of the few remaining 2013 3rd jerseys in the store at the dome this past Sunday night.

it was perfect...

crop_19737951428.jpg

Reebok made my team 2 new jerseys this season and i hate them both... and just to **** me off they go and give one to another team...

...i responded by buying one of the few remaining 2013 3rd jerseys in the store at the dome this past Sunday night.

Now you have an excuse to wear an actual Bomber jersey.   We know you've been a closet Bomber fan for years now.   :)

when you add the yellow (although still silly looking... and this coming from a guy who really likes digital camo) at least it is obviously a WBBFC jersey.

sad that someone with photochop and 5 minutes can so easily one-up Reebok.