GDT: Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Rich

Its game day!

First of three games for these teams.  The Bombers, currently first place in the West, against the Roughriders, reigning Grey Cup champions.

Drew Willy facing his old team.

Will Ford running against his old team.

Winnipeg vs. Saskatchewan!

Weather for game time looks to be sunny and 26 degrees, with a southern wind @ 27 km/h.

As always, for those not attending the game, join us in the chat room!

Sell out game.

If the bombers limit mistakes, limit turnovers, they should be able to grind this one out, even if they give up a big play or two.

Sask has got off to fast starts by forcing early turnovers and cashing them in for 7. Bombers need to make sure the riders don't pull ahead early. If we are within one score in the last 5 minutes of the game, I like our chances.

Win lose or draw I just can't wait for tonight. The stadium will be absolutely rocking if we can get off to a good start. I know a few people going to their very first Bomber game tonight... I sure hope we don't serve up another stinker now that folks are buying tickets again, like we did vs EDM

Its game day!

First of three games for these teams.  The Bombers, currently first place in the West, against the Roughriders, reigning Grey Cup champions.

Weather for game time looks to be sunny and 26 degrees, with a southern wind @ 27 km/h.

I can finally rejoin the chat...looking forward to tipping a few and enjoying what should be a really good football game. The debate now: Whisky from the 66 we brought back from Grand Forks, or one of the Winnipeg micro-brews we brought back from the MLCC. Half Pints, Farmery and Fort Garry all stocked up at the house...hmmm...

Its game day!

I can finally rejoin the chat...looking forward to tipping a few and enjoying what should be a really good football game. The debate now: Whisky from the 66 we brought back from Grand Forks, or one of the Winnipeg micro-brews we brought back from the MLCC. Half Pints, Farmery and Fort Garry all stocked up at the house...hmmm...

You couldn't make a bad choice if you tried.

Its game day!

you don't know that, it could be crown.

Fun to be keyed up to fever pitch, for a big game, for a change......

Fortunately, over the years, have devised a reliable system to deal with the nerves......

1.  If the Bombers win, consume copious amounts of gin

2.  It the Riders win....see: no.1

what is the gin of choice in the do or die household?

Its game day!

I do enjoy me some Crown, and Gibby's, too, but the old lady found me a 66 of Wiser's for $25 at Happy Harry's while she was down with my mom and sister. Wiser's is probably 3rd in my Top 3 ryes, but that's just me. As long as it's not CC or 5 Star, I'm cool...

Its game day!

The **** is wrong with crown?

Fortunately, over the years, have devised a reliable system to deal with the nerves......

I believe it's Bombay - correct?

Its game day!

it's an awful whiskey

Its game day!

it's an awful whiskey

:ph34r: *insert popcorn-eating emoticon*

I believe it's Bombay - correct?

That's my gin of choice, that's for sure.

Also, being the GDT... GO BOMBERS!!!

Its game day!

it's an awful whiskey

how do you figure? I'm not going to claim it's the only whiskey or the best whiskey, but awful is pretty strong words. 

Bombay....the immortal Ritch Dowrey known as - 3rdDown, persuaded me to switch.....