GDT: Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Rich

This is certainly not like Riders fans discussing the various brands of corn liquor......

There's only one brand of alcohol sold in SK.......Pil. You know that Simpsons ep where they're in Australia and Marge keeps trying to order a coffee and they don't understand her and keep giving her beer? That's SK...."I'll have a Kokanee..." "Pil?" "Big Rock Grasshopper, please..." "Piiiilllll...??"

Milt Steagall TSN says he would like to see more consistency out of scatback Denmark ... he needs to put together a whole season instead of being so streaky .... see Watson as so talented they need to design special plays for him .... concern is restraining the hamstring

This is certainly not like Riders fans discussing the various brands of corn liquor......

There's only one brand of alcohol sold in SK.......Pil. You know that Simpsons ep where they're in Australia and Marge keeps trying to order a coffee and they don't understand her and keep giving her beer? That's SK...."I'll have a Kokanee..." "Pil?" "Big Rock Grasshopper, please..." "Piiiilllll...??"

Hahahah

Drink of choice for me is Crown & Coke.. blasphemy or not it's what I like!

What an exciting game this is going to be. Two strong teams playing in front of a sell-out crowd of rowdy fans. It's gonna be great!

Cheering on the Roughriders, but I wish luck to you guys nonetheless :)!

oh I thought we were playing the Riders....

Well, not Calgary strong, but not as weak as the East ;).

Dissarono is my drink of choice; either that or amazing ceasars

I like to start the night with a ceasar, not something you can go all night with.

Caesar, ceasar, vodka red bull, vodka and sprite/sev/oj then a ceasar then a rock star vodka.. Then your primed and anything becomes the next option... Normally patrone or any other shootable stuff..

Hahahah

Drink of choice for me is Crown & Coke.. blasphemy or not it's what I like!

I thought I had reduced my intake to only two bottles of Crown a week but then they came out with CR Black....now it's CR Black-out most nights...

GDT eh, K.. so for those lucky enough to be going to the game, leave early.. all the media are saying to leave early cuz of the construction on bishop or pembina or something...

Some helpful hints but don't apply to the people on this forum cuz you are all very well aware but.... Don't park on campus unless you absolutely have too.. Park at GIant Tiger or Future shop and walk. 

I hope people don't complain about the traffic though, there is nothing that can be done about it and to be honest, i think the media people on twitter might be over blowing it a little bit. Was down pembina the other night and honestly, It didn't seem that bad, no worse than other areas of the city under going road repairs. 

You'd think Winnipegers would understand by now that we have 2 season here in the peg.. Winter and Construction. 

Dissarono is my drink of choice; either that or amazing ceasars

I like to start the night with a ceasar, not something you can go all night with.

Caesar, ceasar, vodka red bull, vodka and sprite/sev/oj then a ceasar then a rock star vodka.. Then your primed and anything becomes the next option... Normally patrone or any other shootable stuff..

If I drank that kind of **** I'd end up floating face down in the lake and the lake is over 100 kms away! :blink:

The chatter about Winnipeg's record being inflated by play against the eastern teams can go for every team in the west as there have been few in-division games so far this season. All of the Rider's wins have come against eastern teams as well. All we know is that every single western team is better than every single eastern team. But I don't think we have any clue about how the western teams stack up against each other yet. Not enough games yet. - direct quote from a poster on TSN.ca  

Speaks the truth there doesn't he. The riders haven't beat anyone from the west yet either... 

Getting kind of tired week after week hearing about if the bombers are for real from the people at TSN. 

Its game day!

First of three games for these teams.  The Bombers, currently first place in the West, against the Roughriders, reigning Grey Cup champions.

Drew Willy facing his old team.

Will Ford running against his old team.

Winnipeg vs. Saskatchewan!

Weather for game time looks to be sunny and 26 degrees, with a southern wind @ 27 km/h.

As always, for those not attending the game, join us in the chat room!

I can finally rejoin the chat...looking forward to tipping a few and enjoying what should be a really good football game. The debate now: Whisky from the 66 we brought back from Grand Forks, or one of the Winnipeg micro-brews we brought back from the MLCC. Half Pints, Farmery and Fort Garry all stocked up at the house...hmmm...

You couldn't make a bad choice if you tried.

you don't know that, it could be crown.

The **** is wrong with crown?

it's an awful whiskey

All whiskey passes if your putting mix in it :-)