New Uniforms Coming In August!

Blitzy

That doesn't even look like camo on that picture.  It just looks... even more ridiculous than I'd imagined.  But it's just a pin at this point, we'll see what the real result is.

And I find Duck Dynasty funny and I'm not ashamed to say it.  It's not supposed to be high-end cultural cinema, it's supposed to just be an entertaining 30 minutes.

I just noticed a cfl.ca poll which had 92% of fans voting in favour of the Bombers having the best jerseys in the league. I'm pretty sure they are referring to the royals.

If that pin is any indication of what we're wearing in a couple of weeks I will be embarrassed.

I have to say, when the CFL posted those videos of players reacting to the new jerseys. Vega didn't seem to impressed...well compared to the some of the other players....I suppose it may be hard to tell considering I don't know how he reacts if he's happy/excited compared to disappointment. But if I had to guess I would say he was disappointed. And if that pin is any indication...I completely understand why. At least the fans have a choice....he has to wear that.

I've never understood the North American obsession with having one team white and one team colour every game. If World Cup soccer can have two teams wearing their respective colours during a game, why can't any of the North American leagues? We're blue, Saskatchewan is green... people can't tell those colours apart?

More chance to wear the royal blues that we don't get to see often enough.... or not.

I have to say, when the CFL posted those videos of players reacting to the new jerseys. Vega didn't seem to impressed...well compared to the some of the other players....I suppose it may be hard to tell considering I don't know how he reacts if he's happy/excited compared to disappointment. But if I had to guess I would say he was disappointed. And if that pin is any indication...I completely understand why. At least the fans have a choice....he has to wear that.

IDK, Rob Bagg looked like he was going to throw up in his mouth....

IDK, Rob Bagg looked like he was going to throw up in his mouth....

Well it is a rider jersey

I can't wait to hear the Rider fans yapping about how they sold all of those hideous things. Supporting your team through thick and thin, that's something to be proud of. Simply buying any butt ugly green thing that the league or team poops out? That just seems desperate.

I can't wait to hear the Rider fans yapping about how they sold all of those hideous things. Supporting your team through thick and thin, that's something to be proud of. Simply buying any butt ugly green thing that the league or team poops out? That just seems desperate.

Pft. Just wait til they start saying they are the reason igf sold out.. I promise you, one idjit fan will leap to this conclusion...

I've never understood the North American obsession with having one team white and one team colour every game. If World Cup soccer can have two teams wearing their respective colours during a game, why can't any of the North American leagues? We're blue, Saskatchewan is green... people can't tell those colours apart?

More chance to wear the royal blues that we don't get to see often enough.... or not.

It's a tradition that is a result of televising sports in black and white.... dark vs. light so viewers can tell the home team from the visitors. Also why Referees wear stripes, so people could tell them apart on black and white screens. It stuck even though there's no need for it now because people like traditions. 

It's a tradition that is a result of televising sports in black and white.... dark vs. light so viewers can tell the home team from the visitors. Also why Referees wear stripes, so people could tell them apart on black and white screens. It stuck even though there's no need for it now because people like traditions. 

Traditions are awesome.  Like bringing celebratory flares into stadiums with old wooden bleachers and limited points of egress.  Never question traditions.

Royal blue jerseys. Tradition. Where are they??

Fact is, as much as i agree, these new jerseys are about making money, if you want a royal blue jersey, bomber store sells them. That's the bottom line here with reebok and the CFL.... making money. They already are selling the royal blues, i got one. I don't care for this new third jersey too much but i'll be the first to admit that i'll bet they sell a fair amount of them. 

Royal blue jerseys. Tradition. Where are they??

Fact is, as much as i agree, these new jerseys are about making money, if you want a royal blue jersey, bomber store sells them. That's the bottom line here with reebok and the CFL.... making money. They already are selling the royal blues, i got one. I don't care for this new third jersey too much but i'll be the first to admit that i'll bet they sell a fair amount of them. 

I have a Royal blue vintage #5 Dieter Brock. I want to see the team wear them. That's the difference.