New Uniforms Coming In August!

Blitzy

The product of eighteen months of consultation, design and manufacturing, each CFL Signature Uniform will be worn by its team twice this year, and again into next season.

Does this mean they become the permanent uniforms next year? Or they will just be used once or twice next year.

Anything not based on the Royal blues will be dissapoinging.

A little birdy showed me a pic of these about 2 months ago.  I can confirm in fact that they are CAMO blue and white jerseys.  They will be used during the military game.  They look pretty nice actually..... 

Unless of course they are putting one out for the military game and a different one that they are talking about in this article.  But they will have a camo jersey at some point this year.

A little birdy showed me a pic of these about 2 months ago.  I can confirm in fact that they are CAMO blue and white jerseys.  They will be used during the military game.  They look pretty nice actually..... 

Unless of course they are putting one out for the military game and a different one that they are talking about in this article.  But they will have a camo jersey at some point this year.

that's too bad. Camo jerserys are the worst.

I guess I'll reserve final judgement until they are released, but if this is true, it means I'll save myself a couple of hundred bucks in that I won't have another jersey to buy.

Thanks for sharing.  Should be interesting!

That article makes no mention of anything "retro". It's all about "bold new", "innovative", etc.  Which in sports jersey terms usually means terrible.

A camo military-themed look might actually be the best we can hope for considering the ridiculous crap the CFL seems to come up with. (BC Lions black unis last year, funny bibs on Stampeder jerseys)

I guess I'll reserve final judgement until they are released, but if this is true, it means I'll save myself a couple of hundred bucks in that I won't have another jersey to buy.

I would post the pic on here but I don't want to get anyone in trouble! 

That article makes no mention of anything "retro". It's all about "bold new", "innovative", etc.  Which in sports jersey terms usually means terrible.

A camo military-themed look might actually be the best we can hope for considering the ridiculous crap the CFL seems to come up with. (BC Lions black unis last year, funny bibs on Stampeder jerseys)

Exactly.  It's not a retro or a new full time uniform.  It's a one off uniform they will use a few times a year and get more money out of the hardcore fans.  I thought BCs look last year was very nice.  These camo ones as I said look nice but all I saw was the jersey.  Once you tie in the helmet, pants, gloves etc it may look really good or really bad.  Guess we shall wait and see :)

I would post the pic on here but I don't want to get anyone in trouble! 

Understandable.  We will get to see them eventually.  Thanks for sharing the info that you can!

Everyone agrees that the royal blue jerseys are the nicest ones, why in gods name do they refuse to make them the teams full time jersey? **** I hate Reebok designers so much. 

Easiest answer is they don't make that colour blue.

The fact that they have a couple of the retro jerseys out tells me that they do in fact make that colour or a close enough example of it to not matter.