New Uniforms Coming In August!

Blitzy

Meh, it's a third jersey, who really cares to be honest, I'm sure it will be fine. Gotta see what they look like before crapping on all over them. I like the royal blue ones too btw but enough pissing and moaning about them, gotta come a point where we just accept that they won't be using those jerseys very often. 

Meh, it's a third jersey, who really cares to be honest, I'm sure it will be fine. Gotta see what they look like before crapping on all over them. I like the royal blue ones too btw but enough pissing and moaning about them, gotta come a point where we just accept that they won't be using those jerseys very often. 

I care, actually.  And the royal blues should be the Bombers main jersey.  I won't stop complaining about it until they make it happen.

Everyone agrees that the royal blue jerseys are the nicest ones, why in gods name do they refuse to make them the teams full time jersey? **** I hate Reebok designers so much. 

Easiest answer is they don't make that colour blue.

But then how did we get them last year?

They will be awful for sure. This whole crazy uni thing you see with American colleges will be mocked openly by our children watching old clips on whatever succeeds the thing that succeeds the thing that succeeds youtube.

So this year the Bombers will wear their half decent blue home jerseys, their disgraceful gold away jerseys, their so beautiful it makes my heart weep that they aren't worn all the time royal blue jerseys (hopefully at least once), and their hideous new Reebok look how creative we are uni?

Four uniforms in one season. No milking the fans there.

Some of you have already made up your mind without seeing them so yup to some of you they will be awful no matter what, only way they wouldn't be is if they were royal blue it sounds like.. could be a pretty decent jersey but... because it's not royal blue, some won't like it. 

I own a royal blue jersey also, yeah it would be great if they used it all the time but.. this is about a "bold innovative" third jersey, they already have a royal blue jersey they use from time to time... 

this is about reebok trying to make money so considering the bombers already use a royal blue from time to time, this one isn't even gonna be close to royal blue. Doesn't mean it will be awful though, can't really judge it until it's seen and that's what some are doing here, you are judging it before it is seen.. What if it doesn't suck? yeah i'm sure it will suck too but... gotta keep a little bit of an open mind here. 

Love the Royal Blue uniforms, and hate the idea of camo uniforms- that would make the CFL just like US college games where fundamentalist religion, militarism and sports are all conflated. That's the American Way. Canada has had enough military glorification and adventures in support of wars that have no relevance to us.

No the pissing and moaning as you call it is trying to send a message that we as fans want better. I hate the current jerseys we have, so much so that I won't buy one, my hope is that enough people follow suit but doesn't appear that is happening. 

No the pissing and moaning as you call it is trying to send a message that we as fans want better. I hate the current jerseys we have, so much so that I won't buy one, my hope is that enough people follow suit but doesn't appear that is happening. 

I hear you. I'm in need of new bomber gear but not too happy with the bomber jersies so I'm probably just going to buy a T-shirt or something.

yeah but who are you sending that message too? a  bunch of fans on a message board? what's that accomplish, like i said, i love the royal blue jerseys myself, even own one.. it's a kenny ploen one... but the reason it doesn't appear to be happening is probably cuz, well, in the big picture, the 100 people or so who post on this site, unfortunately we don't really matter, if we all picked up a phone though or emailed them or did something other than complain on a fan forum, maybe something would get done. 

yeah but who are you sending that message too? a  bunch of fans on a message board? what's that accomplish, like i said, i love the royal blue jerseys myself, even own one.. it's a kenny ploen one... but the reason it doesn't appear to be happening is probably cuz, well, in the big picture, the 100 people or so who post on this site, unfortunately we don't really matter, if we all picked up a phone though or emailed them or did something other than complain on a fan forum, maybe something would get done. 

I hate working!!!!!

Hell, i'd go as far to say that we all agree that royal blue should be their jersey colour, doesn't seem to be anyone actually disagreeing with that.

Yeah I don't know anyone who doesn't like those jerseys. I personally don't mind the new home and away ones, but you always hear people moaning about them...same with the last couple we've had. But those royal blues.......everyone loves them.

Oh I have no doubts at all that people with the team are aware of what gets said online. 

I may have heard a thing or two from a fairly connected source about new jerseys a few weeks ago. I don't know if this announcement is related to what I heard, but what I heard will make all you quite happy...

Hmm, I'm not sure you are familiar with how the internet works.

First heard about the jerseys last year. Apparently BC released their's early as they wanted to launch them all at once.

They're supposed to be based on the same sort of look with obvious tweaks for all teams.

Not sure if a year has changed anything, I know the Lions said they altered something to help people read the numbers better.

First, let's begin with the off-topic stuff:

The only appropriate response to anyone who thinks Duck Dynasty is good is a hearty laugh.

On the jerseys:

I have no idea how these will look so I'll hold off before forming an opinion, but I am definitely perplexed as to why the Bombers don't go back to their royal blue uniforms.  Also, I am fairly confident that the Bombers have a final say on their jerseys, so this isn't a Reebok thing.  When Nike took over the NFL deal two years ago teams could opt for a new Nike jersey or a similar one.  Its why the Packers haven't had their jersey changed at all.