Winnipeg vs. Hamilton discussion thread

Anyone know how serious the Moore injury is? Foot injuries can linger quite a while.

No clue .. I'd even ask .. when did the injury happen? Thought he came out of the game relatively unscathed.

Maybe Jay-Z stepped on it.
Yep I saw him at the concert and he was having a great time. Didn't look injured to me.

So second or third angry post about moore (and other bombers) going to this concert... Im curious, do you believe these guys should be caged up and only let out for games and practices or..?

Where do you see the anger in that post?

Anyone know how serious the Moore injury is? Foot injuries can linger quite a while.

No clue .. I'd even ask .. when did the injury happen? Thought he came out of the game relatively unscathed.

Yep I saw him at the concert and he was having a great time. Didn't look injured to me.

So second or third angry post about moore (and other bombers) going to this concert... Im curious, do you believe these guys should be caged up and only let out for games and practices or..?

I was wondering the same thing myself... seemed like a pretty innocent comment....

but to reply gbill.... if it's a foot injury like reported it's VERY possible he can walk fine, even jog fine... but sprinting, cutting, etc are a whole different ball game.... 

No anger whatsoever. I think it's great the Bomber organization got the Bombers free entrance to the concert. I was just posting my observation.

K maybe anger is a bad choice of words... Smart ass comment?

Second or third smarmy?

No anger whatsoever. I think it's great the Bomber organization got the Bombers free entrance to the concert. I was just posting my observation.

then your comments are crazy coincidentally related to posts involving moore and his missing practice and his foot injury..

Not sayin... But just sayin' ;)

Agreed; something out of nothing; hell maybe his foot is slightly hurting and O'Shea wants to give Carter or another rook a try and see what they can do and produce; you know confidence building.  I'm sure Moore isn't going to be the difference between winning and losing the game; it's a team game and we've seen so far that the team plays well together or they play poorly together

I'm hoping they play well and hell maybe Carter or another receiver gets a shot to fill in for Moore this week; not only is it positive for the team but it's a positive attraction for decently skilled rookies during the off season

Agreed; something out of nothing; hell maybe his foot is slightly hurting and O'Shea wants to give Carter or another rook a try and see what they can do and produce; you know confidence building.  I'm sure Moore isn't going to be the difference between winning and losing the game; it's a team game and we've seen so far that the team plays well together or they play poorly together

I'm hoping they play well and hell maybe Carter or another receiver gets a shot to fill in for Moore this week; not only is it positive for the team but it's a positive attraction for decently skilled rookies during the off season

Chilll out Tehedra.  What's with the hate-on for Moore.

with Butler out at safety, it's expected that King will start there for the tabbies. I guess Willy should send more on the deep throw.

But that's a paradox…you have indicated by your post,that there will be less o….. but you still want Willy to send more on the deep throw.

If he's injured there will be less O, so how can you send him deep?

The Bombers will have no excuse if they lose to the 'Cats. Yes, we have injuries, but so do they and their quarterback situation looks an awful lot like ours for the past couple of years. Too bad for Moore to be sidelined- I thought he came into his own last game just when I was starting to become impatient with him. I was hoping that he would look even better against the patchwork defensive backfield Hamilton has assembled. I am expecting for the Bombers to play ball control and harass LeFevour all night.

And its time to see what Cotton looks like in a regular season game.

with Butler out at safety, it's expected that King will start there for the tabbies. I guess Willy should send more on the deep throw.

But that's a paradox…you have indicated by your post,that there will be less o….. but you still want Willy to send more on the deep throw.

What? What is less O?

What? What is less O?

Are you telling me that wasn't an intentional spelling misdirection on your part from Moore to more…and therefore, less o?

My mistake.

Carry on.

I can't see why we would continue to start Sherman if it isn't necessary.

How about because he is talented, canadian and only improving as he gets more reps? Especially with an exceptional supporting cast behind him?