Winnipeg vs. Hamilton discussion thread

CFL News @CFL_News

#Ticats will place QB Zach Collaros on the six-game injured list today. #CFL via @Ticats

ah no second-guessing now, it's Lefevour we will face.

At least its not on the weekend- that would make it Saturday Night LeFevour.

Mr. Dee hacked your account!

Not convinced about Cotton cuz all of you  guys on here hype him way way too much, nothing to do with his 1 carry or his inability to catch kick returns vs Edmonton, just that generally when this many of you on a forum hype a guy, he doesn't last long. Really not convinced Grigsby is the problem, I'm not really sure what Cotton could do without much blocking either, All RB'S need some help, Grigsby hasn't got much the last couple weeks and I doubt it changes if Cotton plays.

One would think if Cotton was that much better than Grigsby, he would be playing but he's not..

This dislike of  Grigsby has been going on for some time with some of you on here, dating all the way back to when they signed him in the first place. 

Convincing people on Cotton has nothing to do with forum hype.  I don't remember Bloi-dei Dorzon ever being hyped. 

Cotton looked great in the preseason.  Had the starting job all but locked up before he got hurt.  Then Grigsby blasted out of the gates this year.  The wheels have fallen off of Grigsby though... he's hesitating and jumping around behind the line rather than hitting the hole hard.  Blocking doesn't fix that.

Time for the guy who earned a look in preseason to get a game look.

CFL News @CFL_News

#Ticats will place QB Zach Collaros on the six-game injured list today. #CFL via @Ticats

We are going to lose this game.  Why?  'Cause Shultz is predicting us to win it.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=458172

CFL News @CFL_News

We are going to lose this game.  Why?  'Cause Shultz is predicting us to win it.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=458172

HA HA HA I was just talking to a Ticats fan in my office and said the exact thing!!!

Anyone know how serious the Moore injury is? Foot injuries can linger quite a while.

No clue .. I'd even ask .. when did the injury happen? Thought he came out of the game relatively unscathed.

Maybe Jay-Z stepped on it.

Yep I saw him at the concert and he was having a great time. Didn't look injured to me.

short week, only 2 practices, leave tomorrow... best to let these probably nagging injuries rest up rather than risking further worse damage. Just a foot injury now, probably back next week but if he played, it could get worse.

Hamilton's week is even shorter. I don't get it, why so little time between games? The Bombers get a week before they have to play Sask, and then have just 5 days before the Argo game on Aug 12. Meanwhile, the Argos get a bye-week before that game on Aug 12. Really really fair...

Anyone know how serious the Moore injury is? Foot injuries can linger quite a while.

No clue .. I'd even ask .. when did the injury happen? Thought he came out of the game relatively unscathed.

Maybe Jay-Z stepped on it.
Yep I saw him at the concert and he was having a great time. Didn't look injured to me.

So second or third angry post about moore (and other bombers) going to this concert... Im curious, do you believe these guys should be caged up and only let out for games and practices or..?