Bombers vs Lions: GDT (For Adults)

Noeller

I think Etch has to ease up on the blitzes a bit and cover the flats better against Harris and Logan.  Can't send the house as much as they did against EE cause Glenn will be waiting for that and eat their lunch with quick passes.  Show the blitz often but mostly drop off to traditional coverage until they don't expect it than charge!  Leave Kuale back as he's too slow getting into the backfield anyway.  Assign Wild or Sherman to spy Harris or Logan. 

This is a good test for O'Shea and his coaching staff, this game will reveal whether they are duds or diamonds.  I'm really hoping Marcel has a workable solution to get the offence rolling, if not the party is over and they'll have to pick up the wins they can against Eastern bumbleheads.

Key is to shut down B.C's run game and force Glenn to throw a lot more. Can we do that? No, we can't. I don't think we can anyway. B.C. wins in a romp I think. 

Logic says routing teams two weeks in a row is not in BC's favour.  They had last week.  This game will be closer than you think.

Some people are just needlessly negative. If only this team was as good as Edmonton... siiiggghhhh the esks are sooooo dreamy.....

What are you talking about? 

Honestly don't think we need to adjust our base packages too much to find some weak points to exploit against BC.  On offense, use the passing game to stretch the field.  Their LB's are strong, but their secondary is vulnerable.  Wish Cotton was our RB here though.  His speed would cause Bighill and Elimimian the odd fit.

Defensively, keep the unpredictable blitzes coming to isolate the short game, and use Wild and Kuale to spy the flats. 

I think we're going to get a high energy, high effort game, because I can't imagine O'Shea was terribly pleased by our 2nd quarter collapse.  After Edmonton got their 2nd TD, that team looked Tim Burke led the rest of the way. 

Bombers 27, BC (SUCKS) 20.

I think Etch has to ease up on the blitzes a bit and cover the flats better against Harris and Logan.  Can't send the house as much as they did against EE cause Glenn will be waiting for that and eat their lunch with quick passes.  Show the blitz often but mostly drop off to traditional coverage until they don't expect it than charge!  Leave Kuale back as he's too slow getting into the backfield anyway.  Assign Wild or Sherman to spy Harris or Logan. 

This is a good test for O'Shea and his coaching staff, this game will reveal whether they are duds or diamonds.  I'm really hoping Marcel has a workable solution to get the offence rolling, if not the party is over and they'll have to pick up the wins they can against Eastern bumbleheads.

So they may not win this game...and it's negative city?...not even close!

Maybe the issue is not whether we win or not, but how much heart the team shows throughout the game. For a good chunk of the last game, I was getting flashbacks to 2012/2013. The game is winnable, but the overall offensive effort has to be way better than last game, and maybe Nic Moore has to show why there was so much hype when he was signed by the Bombers.

Do we know if Rod Black is doing commentary? Being that it's Geroy Simon night I fear we may see more shots and hear more useless facts about him then we will of the game.

Or we make a drinking game off it and drink every time Rod says Geroy, Simon, superman, #81, the greatest receiver of all time, or any combination.

Good Lord, I hope Geroy doesn't go near the booth or they'll blather on for a quarter and a half!

I'll be in Vanscoy, SK (near Saskatoon) tonight with the inlaws, who will be cheering hard for BC, I'm sure. Go Blue....Game Day: We All Play.

That's a big negative. We (Riders) strongly need BC to lose. Otherwise, we'll stay in the basement.

No the point is that his "in-laws" will be cheering for BC just because that's the kind of people they are. 

Do we know if Rod Black is doing commentary? Being that it's Geroy Simon night I fear we may see more shots and hear more useless facts about him then we will of the game.

Or we make a drinking game off it and drink every time Rod says Geroy, Simon, superman, #81, the greatest receiver of all time, or any combination.

I'm gonna be having drinks with a lady friend at bp, and feel that if I participate in this game she will be carrying me out of the place before 930.

I'm gonna be having drinks with a lady friend at bp, and feel that if I participate in this game she will be carrying me out of the place before 930.

Then just get her to participate and you secretly drink water.......you can thank me in the morning ;)

Then just get her to participate and you secretly drink water.......you can thank me in the morning ;)

Haha it usually doesn't take that many