Bombers vs Lions: GDT (For Adults)

Noeller

Both play a part no doubt. However to fully blame the line for our short yardage issues is simply foolish.

As an aside granted B.C. doesn't have any consistent, dangerous threat to sack the QB at end, I liked having Howard at tackle last night.

I also noticed that January was back to his usual steady play. He got beat a few against the Esks.

Both play a part no doubt. However to fully blame the line for our short yardage issues is simply foolish.

As an aside granted B.C. doesn't have any consistent, dangerous threat to sack the QB at end, I liked having Howard at tackle last night.

I also noticed that January was back to his usual steady play. He got beat a few against the Esks.

January was okay IMO. Average really which I guess is what January is typically to be honest. A few times we ran off tackle to his side he was getting pushed back. Pass protection was decent, nothing special.

Love this quote from Bryant Turner. It was in Penton's article from today discussing how the defence played. I wonder how many other teams have been able to figure out Glenn pre snap? Also makes you wonder how much this hindered us when he was the QB here....

"We know that Glenn is a quarterback who is trying to get the ball out soon. Right before the snap we noticed he was basically looking at who he was going to go to. So it was pretty much timed routes, and we were just trying to get pressure in his face before he can get that ball out. It paid off."

Hated the third down gamble at the end of the second half, your up on the road in a defensive battle, take the points, Mike will learn.

Romby Bryant is still a burner, he's been wide open the last two games but Willy has no timing with him yet, once he figures out to just throw it deep and let Bryant go get it.

Denmark, heck of a catch and run, loved some of the full back and te calls too.

Overall defence and special teams won the game, great road win.