Kevin Glenn has requested a trade

Mike

According to Dan Ralph, Kevin Glenn officially requested a trade from Ottawa recently.

I'm expecting Winnipeg will be in on talks, but who knows how far they'll go. If I'm them, I'm offering Max Hall. Or Cauchy. Or both. Whatever. Take a pick too if you want.

I'd give them both.  In a heartbeat.

I appreciate Max Hall for steadying our offence somewhat last year... but it was clear to me watching him, that he lacks both arm strength and quick release.  If Ottawa thinks he has potential, have at him.  Myself, I think he's a high-floor, low-ceiling guy, and therefore not starter material now or down the road.  And take Cauchy too.  We're deep enough at NI DB, and Cauchy didn't beat any worlds last year.

You guys must think Desjardins is an idiot if he trades for Cauchy...  

Maybe Glenn for our 2nd in 2015 and Thomas or Swiston?

You're right, we don't think terribly much of him.  This is the man that hamstrung both of this franchises with QB albatross contracts. 

But if I'm trading an NI, it's going to be a DB before Jake Thomas.  Need the depth NI DL, and can spare it at safety.

Yep, a QB depth chart of Glenn, Willy, Brohm would be very impressive.  I do worry a little about how Willy would react after being named the starter.

That's exactly what I'm worrying about as well. I have no problems with us bringing Glenn in, but Drew Willy needs to be our starting QB this year.

You guys must think Desjardins is an idiot if he trades for Cauchy...  

Maybe Glenn for our 2nd in 2015 and Thomas or Swiston?

Most people think he's an idiot for paying ONE MILLION dollars for Burris.   

I think Cauchy + draft pick would be a very good offer for Glenn.   I only can see BC really stepping up to making a offer for him.