Next merch purchase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of a random question 

Does anyone remember what the old Canad Inns seats sold for when they were sold off prior to the stadium demo?

I’ve got a set of two I always had plans for but just never got around to doing anything with, but I figure I may as well try and sell them now. Genuinely just no clue what they even went for in the first place.

46 minutes ago, Mike said:

Bit of a random question 

Does anyone remember what the old Canad Inns seats sold for when they were sold off prior to the stadium demo?

I’ve got a set of two I always had plans for but just never got around to doing anything with, but I figure I may as well try and sell them now. Genuinely just no clue what they even went for in the first place.

I think it depended on the location honestly. Like closer to the field went for more.  That’s a while ago now tho. Not sure what the demand would be today. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Bit of a random question 

I also have a whole bunch of them lying around the side of my house 😂. Apparently some were used at the arena in Iles Des Chenes and they were getting rid of them. So my neighbour and I went out there and picked some up. Same idea - still haven't done anything with them

On 2024-05-18 at 9:16 PM, Squeakers and Skippy said:

I might get a new hat

I went in looking for a new one but wasn't happy with the mid off season selection. But they generally come out with a couple really nice ones through out the year. I do wish we could order them with the designs in any lay out we want. The 19 GC hat is beautiful, but that flat brim eww. Hate snap backs too personally, love the flex fit. 

18 hours ago, Mike said:

Bit of a random question 

One person is selling some on FB market place right now, autographed for 40 bucks a pop. I usually see them going for about 50. It's funny the old portable comfy seat things that went on the old seats seem to sell for more. 

16 hours ago, BBlink said:

I also have a whole bunch of them lying around the side of my house 😂. Apparently some were used at the arena in Iles Des Chenes and they were getting rid of them. So my neighbour and I went out there and picked some up. Same idea - still haven't done anything with them

I heard they scooped up a bunch, which was pretty smart, and cool. 

I was thinking about building some in to my deck reno, Ill probably just build some thing more comfortable though. 

On 2024-06-13 at 3:02 PM, wbbfan said:

I went in looking for a new one but wasn't happy with the mid off season selection. But they generally come out with a couple really nice ones through out the year. I do wish we could order them with the designs in any lay out we want. The 19 GC hat is beautiful, but that flat brim eww. Hate snap backs too personally, love the flex fit. 

One person is selling some on FB market place right now, autographed for 40 bucks a pop. I usually see them going for about 50. It's funny the old portable comfy seat things that went on the old seats seem to sell for more. 

I heard they scooped up a bunch, which was pretty smart, and cool. 

I was thinking about building some in to my deck reno, Ill probably just build some thing more comfortable though. 

Yeah Flat brims make most ppl look like Toad from Mario and snap backs are for children and seniors. 
Give me a flex fit low pro with a curved brim.