Next merch purchase

I was thinking back to how much stuff I bought after the gc wins and how busy the store and site were. 
 This off season and last hasn’t been nearly as busy and it occurred to me that while the gc wins brought huge financial win falls for the team, gc loses likely have cooled it. 
 so I’m buying a New Jersey, hoody, shirt and hat. For the jersey I’m gonna wait till fa is over, since it’s likely to be either Brady or schoen if they sign. 
 So buy merch! What are you gonna get next? 

19 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I was thinking back to how much stuff I bought after the gc wins and how busy the store and site were. 
 This off season and last hasn’t been nearly as busy and it occurred to me that while the gc wins brought huge financial win falls for the team, gc loses likely have cooled it. 
 so I’m buying a New Jersey, hoody, shirt and hat. For the jersey I’m gonna wait till fa is over, since it’s likely to be either Brady or schoen if they sign. 

Jackson jersey and watch Booch chase after me with a pitch fork! 

Just now, Brandon said:

Jackson jersey and watch Booch chase after me with a pitch fork! 

Haha I actually considered bidding on his orange jersey, figured it’d go cheap. Bet it did too. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I bought some stuff for xmas presents so I'll be done until my annual hat purchase just before the season starts.

I hope we see new hats. A lot of flat brim and meh stuff right now. The last few years they’ve had some great hat designs too, so maybe they’ll launch some new stuff for camp. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Haha I actually considered bidding on his orange jersey, figured it’d go cheap. Bet it did too. 

I hope we see new hats. A lot of flat brim and meh stuff right now. The last few years they’ve had some great hat designs too, so maybe they’ll launch some new stuff for camp. 

I love all hats that are black on black. So getting I'm hoping for more of that!

33 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

My girl friend had a pair of season tickets, and we started dating in July  and she took me to every single game and refused to take payment so I planned on getting her a jersey as a thank you. Schoen is her favourite player so waiting until he signs a three year deal with us to bite the bullet 😉

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Main Bomber store has been undergoing renovations, scheduled to re-open Feb. 1. 

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

My girl friend had a pair of season tickets, and we started dating in July  and she took me to every single game and refused to take payment so I planned on getting her a jersey as a thank you. Schoen is her favourite player so waiting until he signs a three year deal with us to bite the bullet 😉

damn that’s a find! 

54 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Main Bomber store has been undergoing renovations, scheduled to re-open Feb. 1. 

Yep. St vital has most of the stock. Less big sizes though. 

I’m always on the hunt to replace my authentic Harv-Al #21 James Murphy jersey that I’d found at a Value Village ages ago. It was ruined by a mouse infestation in a garage at an old place I lived. 

Other than that, last time I bought a brand new jersey the Bombers lost a playoff game, so it ain’t happening. I’m superstitious as all ****. 
I’ll wear my 50’s retro Stegall for the regular season games, or other old ones that’s it. 
Playoffs and GC it’s Bomber t-shirts and hats. 

My best merch isn’t even Bomber licensed but I got a pair of blue and gold 90’s style Zubaz pants. 

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That is amazing..... not even kidding.

By far the best and most comfortable pair of pants I’ve ever owned. 

Fwiw I also have a pink and black pair that were gifted to me and my daughter (with matching Hart Foundation shirts) when she was a baby. 

I bought a Collaros jersey after Harris moved on and then won a Bighill jersey that same year.

So riding those until they retire and will then make a move. I figured Brady would be  the easy choice but we will see. 

Been sporting a Vega jersey for years and my wife just bought me a Wolitarsky one towards the end of the season last year.  Usually end up with a new hat and or t-shirt every year, but I'm not a huge fan of the t-shirts that they've been selling the last few years (other than the plain blue with the white W on it).

I'm hyper about Bombers merch. Always on eBay looking for classic stuff. One day I will find the perfect Dunigan 92-94 jersey, which is a bit of a white whale for me. 

For this season, I really have to figure something out. My "early 90s-era" Walby jersey, that I adore, finally got signed midway through '22, and I personally believe you should NEVER wear an autographed jersey, so up on the wall it goes. Since then, though, I've been in a rut. I decided on a "Coach Buck" jersey from when he was QB, that I bought off eBay, but it's back to back devastating GC losses in that jersey, so I'm thinking it's going to be retired this year. I have a Harris 33 in white that I've had buried in a closet until he retires.... I have been toying with the idea of making that my game day jersey this year, if he's officially done. I am also due for a new one with a more current player........ Collaros maybe? One of the OL boys (Yosh could be cool)? Demmer the local, who I've loved since his Bison days? Strevolution now that he's back?? Lots of options and I'm torn... but a few months yet to figure it out!

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm hyper about Bombers merch. Always on eBay looking for classic stuff. One day I will find the perfect Dunigan 92-94 jersey, which is a bit of a white whale for me. 

For this season, I really have to figure something out. My "early 90s-era" Walby jersey, that I adore, finally got signed midway through '22, and I personally believe you should NEVER wear an autographed jersey, so up on the wall it goes. Since then, though, I've been in a rut. I decided on a "Coach Buck" jersey from when he was QB, that I bought off eBay, but it's back to back devastating GC losses in that jersey, so I'm thinking it's going to be retired this year. I have a Harris 33 in white that I've had buried in a closet until he retires.... I have been toying with the idea of making that my game day jersey this year, if he's officially done. I am also due for a new one with a more current player........ Collaros maybe? One of the OL boys (Yosh could be cool)? Demmer the local, who I've loved since his Bison days? Strevolution now that he's back?? Lots of options and I'm torn... but a few months yet to figure it out!

I've been thinking about getting a Big Stan jersey for a while now... I've always felt weird about having the jersey of someone who is younger than me... and with Bryant being the only player on the roster (just barely) older than me and the fact that he's awesome... seems like a good choice... obviously I'll have to change this philosophy if I ever want to get another new player after that...

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Streveler jersey sales are gonna be popular so if you wanna be different go with a Kramdi one. He will be starting and here for 3 years. 

But Streveler will live in our hearts for generations! 

But, Grandpa, did you see him play? 

I sure did. The man picked up the frozen ball and carried it fifty yards to the endzone. Carried eight tacklers with him. Carried the hopes and dreams of all of Bomber Nation with him too. He ran all the way to Portage & Main.  :57_cry:

54 minutes ago, JCon said:

I sure did. The man picked up the frozen ball and carried it fifty yards to the endzone. Carried eight tacklers with him. Carried the hopes and dreams of all of Bomber Nation with him too. He ran all the way to Portage & Main.  :57_cry:

I'm not against the fur coat cigar Strev statue for the Princess Auto Stadium! 

4 hours ago, JCon said:

Fighting off rabid coyotes (indistinguishable from Rider fans) all the way.