2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

On 2024-04-17 at 3:36 PM, Noeller said:

Yeah, I think a lot of people took it as him saying something sexist about the basketball player, but all I got out of it was that he was shitting on the CFL. At any rate, he's a tool and the sooner he leaves the league, the better. 

Man I hate him. & THIS is the guy the league pushes to be a big star.

******* embarrassing. I've been all for giving commish ambroise a fair shot, it's time he goes. CFL needs a new leader 

Edited by CodyT

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, it was a shot at the CFL. So, Kelly should do us all a favour, quit the Argos & get a job outside if football & see how much he makes.

Wal-Mart is hiring all the time.

16 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

They could have given the MOP to Brady who'd be an excellent face of the CFL but they gave it to King Douchebag.

That would be hilarious if they gave this award out at end of year.

As Garrett Marino was unable to be here, I'd like to call on Simoni Lawrence to present our next award, King Douchebag . . .

18 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

As Garrett Marino was unable to be here, I'd like to call on Simoni Lawrence to present our next award, King Douchebag . . .

Then him and Simoni could get into a fist fight over who really deserves the award. Now that's some solid gold TV right there.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

It's been said already, but it really is a shame that Brady got robbed of the MOP award. The League could have had a guy who at least appears to be a proud Canadian, playing for his home team and literally rescues puppies, as the face of the league....instead they have a Chad...

And, the player that earned the MOP with a superior season. But, it's a QB award, just ask Cody. 

4 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I've got it, they could call it the Ed Philion Award for the CFL Douchebag of the year.

29 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I've got it, they could call it the Ed Philion Award for the CFL Douchebag of the year.

His kid is draft eligible this year... He may want to take that trophy home!

Didn't think it was possible that his 2nd effort would be worse than his first,  but he managed to do it. Arku first overall? Us taking a player at 8th not even ranked in cfl top twenty  scouting  bureau rankings? Muembi ahead of Straker? And as mentioned no olineman in a draft said to be the best for oline in years.?